I need a new support crew!

Options
I had fallen of the grid for some time for many reasons, and now need to find some new support. I am looking for an active MFP crew that will kick my but if I don't keep on track please.

I realize people want to be friends but I need the tough love and if you do not want to be mean sometimes then it will not truly be helpful.

Thank you

Replies

• ladybird_
    ladybird_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    guess I now remember why I gave up on MFP in the first place... thanks
  • g4genn
    g4genn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    if u share ur food diary, i would love to have u as a friend. :)
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i would love to give you support and help, and you can support and help me as well :)
  • ejnancy2
    ejnancy2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi....hey i see you need a little bit of help with a buddy....well i was just thinking the same thing...i was within 2 pounds of my goal and i went on vacation and gained 4 more pounds....no i know that is not the end of the world but i really need someone to help me stay on track...so hey if you would like i would love to hang out with you on here and maybe help each other....let me know
    Nancy
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options

You're giving up after only an hour? You DO need someone to kick you in the butt! Suck it up and let people have a chance to read your post. It is Saturday, for crying out loud! And in some parts of the world it is LATE, or EARLY. Geez!

Anyway, sure. I am just starting out, but I can pipe in when it looks like you are screwing around and not being serious.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm here to give support and encourage and help:):) I know I need accountability more each day!! I know it hard some days and we all need help in some areas dealing with eating and exercise!! Please feel free to add me to your friends list!! Pleasure to meet you I'm Robby or Robert :):)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'll help to keep you accountable.
  • AVinmill
    AVinmill Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can call you out on your bad choices.. :laugh:
  • dmkenney08
    dmkenney08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you as a friend! I am down 15 pounds and have 29 pounds to go. I get my exercise by cycling and log in every day. On some days, I may miss putting in dinner (especially if I go out to eat) but I log in most foods every day. I am looking forward to helping each other!
  • debgcook
    debgcook Posts: 64
    Options
    I do weightwatcher and myfitnesspal. You can add me. I am finally at my goal. I can do my best to guide you :smile:
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options

You're giving up after only an hour? You DO need someone to kick you in the butt! Suck it up and let people have a chance to read your post. It is Saturday, for crying out loud! And in some parts of the world it is LATE, or EARLY. Geez!

Anyway, sure. I am just starting out, but I can pipe in when it looks like you are screwing around and not being serious.

Ditto to this whole post.
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LOL! You took the words out of my mouth!

• ejnancy2
    ejnancy2 Posts: 14
    Options
    I started on with WW's and i did good....then i thought counting calories might be a little easier....i love this web site...i have been looking for a good board to post on and i think this one just might be the one....you know i have been cleaning all morning and i cannnot figure out how many calories i burned up....any suggestions...i scrubbed floors on my hands and knees and swept...and hauled junk out....re arranged a few rooms.....feel like i have been busting my butt....i worked for like 3 hours....how many calories did i burn? i have no idea...