Just Introducing Myself

Options
Hello Everyone!

I have only been using this site for the past 3 weeks and I must say I love it. I am looking to loose weight, and regain fitness in my life. I am 27 years of age and would appreciate any and all input from those who have been successful at weight loss. I am currently looking to loose 40 lbs by next summer (sooner would be better). I work out 4 days a week and stay within the calorie intake suggested here.

Tips on work out, yummy foods to eat that are still good for you, recipes and inspirational comments would all be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and best of luck and encouragement to all!!!!!!!!

Replies

• WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm 27 but I have a bit more weight to lose. I have my diary open for my friends to see and I work with a nutritionist as well. I'm sure you will do well with the weight loss. Do you do any weight training when you workout? That could help you with the weight loss once you gain some muscle mass if you don't do any currently. Interval training and circuit training are always good for working out. Just remember to eat fresh fruits and veggies, whole grain carbs, low fat dairy and healthy fats.
  • Kales225
    Options
    Thank you!
  • homeymoney
    homeymoney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday! Hope this works for me!!!
  • tkkd
    tkkd Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there,

I am really new and now starting my journey. Would love to be your friend on this journey. I have a whole bunch to loose. Please feel free to accept my friend request.

Theresa
  • PotionStone13876
    PotionStone13876 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have to loose 11 lbs, before I get pregnant with my second child. So that's my motivation. But it's difficult because I don't workout. I feel very tired even after mild exercise. I try to be within my calorie goal. I am logging my food diary since 2 weeks. It helps me eat consciously.