Looking for friends!

I'm a 30 year old female. I decided when I turned 30 that it was time to change my lifestyle, lose some weight and get healthy!

I've lost 42 pounds so far (with a lot more to go), just seems to keep getting harder. Looking for friends for support and encouragement. Add me! Thanks! :)

Replies

• dinoskycm
    dinoskycm Posts: 267
    Hi! I'm brand new to this, and am looking for friends too. I'm 25, a vegetarian, and would love to hear about how you lost the 42! Take a look at my profile and add me if you're interested! :)
  • add me if you'd like

kary
  • aubriemedina
    aubriemedina Posts: 5 Member
    add me if you'd like! im always looking for more friends and more motivation!
  • I am 42 and have lost 80 lbs since January 15th using the 17 Day Diet. My husband has lost 92 and is at his goal weight. You are welcome to add me if you'd like. :wink:

Amy Hutto
  • sent you a request :D
  • hwaddell27
    hwaddell27 Posts: 4 Member
    hey i've not long started here too, so far so good i've lost 6 lbs in 10 days. feel free to add me x
  • newjobstyle
    newjobstyle Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new also. It would be nice to have a someone to go through this journey
  • Thanks everyone! I think I added you all, if I missed you...send me a request! :)
  • I am also new but i heard this website was awesome... add me if u want :)\
  • Beachchic1977
    Beachchic1977 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm new too, been at it about two weeks now. I'ce lost 6 lbs thus far and feel much better. Feel free to add me.
  • Feel free to add me as well. Just started back at MFP. I failed at it last time because I gave up after a week, even though I had lost 5 lbs! Just had a lot going on.

This time I mean business! Always looking for new friends for motivation as well!