feeling good for a change

Options
Finally!!!! I have been really struggling with food for a while now. This is my second day of being RIGHT ON TRACK!!! Sure there are still numbers here and there in my food diary, but I have not found a 40 calorie food with 8 grams of protien, no fat and 30 carb grams. I went to my insurance company's website last night and filled out a health assessment. Because of my weight, I qualified for a free life coach. I found out that I'd been trying to make my changes backwards and too quickly. I'm beginning to feel more confident that I can lose the weight I need to lose and keep it off for a change. I have gained and lost 70lbs at least 3 times since 1991. I'm sick and tired of it and I really want a change.

Replies

• honeybee71
    honeybee71 Posts: 47
    Options
    Finally!!!! I have been really struggling with food for a while now. This is my second day of being RIGHT ON TRACK!!! Sure there are still numbers here and there in my food diary, but I have not found a 40 calorie food with 8 grams of protien, no fat and 30 carb grams. I went to my insurance company's website last night and filled out a health assessment. Because of my weight, I qualified for a free life coach. I found out that I'd been trying to make my changes backwards and too quickly. I'm beginning to feel more confident that I can lose the weight I need to lose and keep it off for a change. I have gained and lost 70lbs at least 3 times since 1991. I'm sick and tired of it and I really want a change.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place:happy: Good luck in your journey and welcome:flowerforyou: