Wii fit plus

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
I'm looking at buying this tomorrow and I was just wondering if all the information is transferred over from the first wii fit. Also, do you enjoy wii fit plus over the first one??

thank you

Replies

• sslandy
    sslandy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, all the data transfers. I do like the Fit Plus over the first Wii Fit. I like that you can pick what exercises you want to do in whatever order you want and it just goes through them, boom, boom. You don't have to press A to continue all the time. It knows you are ready to begin if you are positioned correctly on the Wii Fit board.
  • boog
    boog Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, I set up ours today.. and the information definately carries over.... I like it... however, if you are able to work out harder there are many other activities that will are better. If however, you are like me I fractured my neck a few yrs back (I'm wired for sound :smile: ) and can no longer run, ski, lift more than 10lbs..or teach/participate in martial arts... anything I do now must be low impact... I think it's great.... the most I've been able to do is walk.... this at least adds a bit of fun into the routine...
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I think that I will be buying that.
  • mjmawer
    Options
    Yes, I think the wii fit plus is worth the money. All your information does transfer and it also keeps track of calories burned for every activity which makes it easy to track on this website! I can just play the games and burn 100 calories easy!