Has ur stomach (muscle) shrunk?

Options
Whew, im full of questions these past couple of days, but anyway, has anyone found that with calorie counting/eating healthier/portion controlling that they can handle less food and be okay over time? I ate a lot of food a few weeks ago in one sitting (more than i hve been eating at one time since starting MFP) and i was STUUUUFED.....

Replies

• MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I can't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm all big on talk about what I want to eat on my free day, then I can't hardly eat a thing. It is amazing because I used to be able to eat 1000 or more calories at each meal. Now I'm impressed if I can get 2,000 in a single day without feeling too full and bloated.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yes! When I started MFP (well, before I started) I could eat a lot at one sitting, probably three or more servings topping 1,000 cals. Now I have a very hard time even eating one serving of most things! So I eat small meals throughout the day!
  • DeathStalker73
    Options
    for me the question is subjective, I don't believe my stomach has shrunken since using the site. My eating habit depends on how active i am, if have alot of exercise i have to eat a tonne of food to prevent my body shutting down. If i have a lazy day then i don't really need to eat anything. Depends :)
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    for me the question is subjective, I don't believe my stomach has shrunken since using the site. My eating habit depends on how active i am, if have alot of exercise i have to eat a tonne of food to prevent my body shutting down. If i have a lazy day then i don't really need to eat anything. Depends :)

Go to sleep Deathstalker!!! lol =) all love buddy!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Yes it has. But I know from past experience, at least as of a couple months ago, that it will hold all the pastries and chocolate I can cram into it, which is why I avoid these foods.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yes it has. But I know from past experience, at least as of a couple months ago, that it will hold all the pastries and chocolate I can cram into it, which is why I avoid these foods.

LOL.... im totally with u on that one! =)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I had five guys Cheeseburger like a week or so ago and that last bite I thought my stomach was going to explode. Last year I use to get 2 Cheeseburgers, 2 grilled cheese and fries. So I can definitely tell my stomach capacity has went down.