5'3 28lbs lost and 10lbs to goal :D *PICS*

Options
alltacht
alltacht Posts: 139 Member
Hey everyone. Ive been on MFP since january but was trying to lose since last november. I was never huge to start with but at 146lbs last august, it was the biggest Id ever been. My friends and I arent really the sort to take pictures of stuff we do together, so I really didnt think I looked any bigger than usual until I saw holiday pictures last year and decided to get back down to a better weight for me. I felt like a different person, and I just didnt think I carried extra weight that well.
So after counting calories and moving about more, Ive managed to get from 146lbs to 118lbs. I just got back from holidays yesterday and so I was anxious to see if the pictures showed any difference. To be honest, I know it isnt a huge difference but I was hoping for some positive feedback.
My initial goal was 120lbs but I feel I could get to around 108 and it would suit my frame better. But Im not too focused on the number now, I want to tone up and dont mind if I stay this weight once I can shrink my upper half a bit :P
I know it has taken me a long time but I dont mind. I have my nights out still when I want and go for nice dinners with friends. I dont want to say no to life I just want to feel more confident. What do you guys think? Can you notice that Ive lost anything? And how much more do you think I could lose?
Thanks everyone, all your stories are so inspiring x Now for pics!!!

18ae0900.jpg

76ad55f6.jpg

8252febb.jpg

a5ff21c5.jpg

e34e9adc.jpg

Replies

• alltacht
    Options
    Damnit that second pic didnt work well, Ill fix it up!

Edit: Dont seem to be able to fix it :(
  • alltacht
    Options
    shameless bump!
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...................Great job! I think slow and steady is best tends to stick. Again Congrats on the great results.
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    You look great!
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good! Can definitely see a massive difference xx
  • alltacht
    Options
    Thank you guys, I find it hard to see much of a difference I really appreciate the positive responses :D
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You're kidding, right ?????

Wow, of course we notice a difference ...... and your face looks so much younger ...... great job :drinker:
  • alltacht
    Options
    I cant edit the original topic so here are the pics that arent showing at all resized a bit.

f12aaa47.jpg

b5540eb2.jpg

Im sure you get the idea anyway! Just was annoying me not having them show!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Congratulations!!
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i can see a very big change in you, especially in your face! and you also look more confident in yourself. great job!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Awesome work.
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow, MAJOR difference!! You have a really beautiful face by the way.

From the pics, I don't see why you would want to lose anymore, you look just perfect now.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Don't lose any more weight unless you want too!!! If you want to tone up of focus on other goals maybe that would be better? Like to focus on a goal that's not scale related? Also just know I think this is normal. Your mind takes awhile to "catch up" to where your body is at. I think when people become overweight they are shocked one day when they don't fit into their usual size. Well I think it's the same when you lose. You reach for the same size jean you've always been and are shocked to see its too big. Give yourself time to get used to being skinny now :) u look great and if you see a pic that doesn't reflect that sometimes, just know pics can Lie!
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :) before and after! and your hair is so beautiful!!!

have you tried an ideal weight calculator? there is one on my profile if youd like to try it :)
    congrats on all your weight loss so far <3
  • berrykaty
    Options
    Wow, you're looking wonderful! I also loove your sleeveless shirt with the owls on as I have the same one just with a collar, I hope I can get to looking as good in it as you do! Congratulations on how well your effort has paid off :D
  • baraka1bashad
    baraka1bashad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Omg, can definitely see a big difference! You cheek bones are more prominent. You look great!

I just started here. My stats are identical to yours (5'3", 148 lbs.) !! So, I was eager to hear how it's going for you.
  • alltacht
    Options
    Wow, thank you everyone for such kind responses about my weightloss and all the other things. I haven't felt so complimented and good about myself in a while and I really appreciate the feedback :) MFP community is great x
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    Great progress!
  • fortyonetogo
    Options
    . It's easy to let those pounds add up and not realize it until you see "THAT" pic..the one where you say OMG..is that me? The bright side is that you caught yours before you gained a lot:smile: I think you've made awesome progress. I can really see a difference in the before and after pics, and you have a great sense of style...love it

congratualtions!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!