PB2 recipies?

Options
butterflylover527
butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
I just ordered from PB2 and Chocolate PB2 and I'm super excited about it!! I bought it mainly to add into shakes and smoothies, but I was just wondering if anyone else had any good recipies?

Replies

• fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bump! I want some too, haha
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did you check Bell Planation site? There was quite a bit on there the last time I checked.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Did you check Bell Planation site? There was quite a bit on there the last time I checked.

I have not checked there but ill look at it, thanks!!
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Does anyone know if PB2 will mix in protein powder (and almond milk) with a shaker ball or does it have to be blended?
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if PB2 will mix in protein powder (and almond milk) with a shaker ball or does it have to be blended?

Although I have never tried it, I would not see why not. When I reconstitute it to dip apples in, or use on my Ezekial Bread, I just use a fork to mix it.
  • kathicooks
    kathicooks Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have used it in a protein shake with a blender ball. I sometimes find little blobs of PB2 at the bottom, but it's sort of a bonus since I love the PB taste! Works fine, just shake it a LOT.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I like these energy ball recipes:

5 Tbsp quick-cooking oats
    2 Tbsp PB2
    1 Tbsp chocolate chips
    1 Tbsp honey
    1 Tbsp water
    Methods/Steps

Place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix well (I suggest mixing the water and PB2 together FIRST, then add the rest of the ingredients). Roll dough into three balls and place in a covered container.
    Refrigerate until firm.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    (bookmarking)
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Favorite made up snack recipe:

1 sliced banana (yes, bigger is better... think potassium)

1 tbs. Organic Coconut butter

1 tbs. PB2 (chocolate / peanut butter)

I mix the coconut butter and PB2 and drizzle over the banana. Satiates my snack / candy bar cravings and is so darn goood!

**Just make sure to use coconut butter and NOT the oil. Artisana has a really yummy organic butter that is made up only of coconut flesh. :)

Good fats are... good!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I made a shake today with liquid vanilla protein and PB2 and chia seeds in a mason jar. It blended fine. I'd assume it would with protein powder too.
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I add it to "Banana Ice Cream"

Mix it all up in a small food processor. I add a small splash of Almond Milk.

Frozen Banana (Approx. 8 Inches), 1 banana 105 calories
    Pb2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 1 T (12g) 23 calories
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    oatmeal!
  • southernGIRLgetsFIT
    southernGIRLgetsFIT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I mix with vanilla yogurt (sometimes regular yogurt, sometimes greek, depending on what I have at the time) and dip apples in it. I have also mixed it into plain outmeal with cinnamon, mashed banana and vanilla protein powder to sweeten.

I LOVE PB2. I use it most often in protein shakes though.
  • alanrosez
    Options
    BUMP for later and great ideas!
  • janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    I've been using regular PB2 for weeks now and just eat it with bananas as a snack but I just ordered some from amazon and it comes with recipes...should be delivered tonight so I'm happy to share! What sort of recipes were you looking for?