HELP!

Options
Hey guys, sorry that I havent been on but I am still in the game. I am really frustrated right now. I decided to start during Turbo Jam and I have stuck with it for 4 weeks now. I increased my water gradually but I am still only drinking 8 or 9 cups sometimes less. I lost 6 pounds in two weeks and now i have been stuck at 215 for two weeks, HELP! I am doing WW Points Plus and havent been eating back my activity points, I have also noticed that all I think about is food so I think I am hungry. Should I eat those points or just wait to see if things change?

Replies

• 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I'm not an expert by any means....but maybe eat more? I don't know the points system's calories per day, but to me, it doesn't sound like you are eating enough. Try eating back your exercise calories for a week or so and see what happens. :)
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Having read that you are stuck for 2 weeks... I would recommend eating those points back because your body is holding on to the reserves thinking that you are going in starvation mode.
  • oldsalty1
    Options
    All I know to tell you is what worked for me....I was stuck for months...finally I did some research...here and other sites...Bit the bullet and upped my calories. i reset my goals to 1/2 lb a week ( it was hard) I have and do always eat at least half my exercise calories back. For 3 weeks I lost no weight, didn't gain either!! I did loose about 3 inches during this time! In the last 2 weeks continuing with the 1/2 lb goal I lost 5 lbs.

In my opinion and my bodies..the folks that say to up your calories were correct. I feel better, have more energy, not nearly as grumpy, sleep like a log and just over all feel great!!
  • oldsalty1
    Options
    and....I eat much cleaner now....75 percent clean no processed foods!
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    Add protein drink after your work outs within half an hour, also should eat a small something before you start workout to. Keep going you ll figure it out.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome i'm at a stand still now to,i lost 11lbs so fast but i drink my water i just need to up my workouts and them some.
  • codycisco
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I ate more today and felt alot better. I still had some calories/points that I didnt eat but nowhere near what its been. I wasnt hungry or thinking about food the way that I have been for the past two weeks. All of this healthy, losing weight stuff is so new and foreign to me I am so grateful that I have you guys to turn to.
  • codycisco
    Options
    Another question, do I just eat more on the days that I exercise and not on the days that I dont work out?