help!

Options
being a sweet tooth person! iam always craving for sweets! so since i started MFP iam starting not to listen to that crave! and it is realy hard :noway: so iam asking people who lost weight! can i have a small treat everyday round about 100 to 200 C pair day? and still lose weight? please help me!! am really feeling guilty from having those:explode:

Replies

• sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Exercise the quivalent, and then don't worry about it...
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    um... have you seen my diary?? of course you can? yes, my weight loss has slowed down recently, but i am losing inches so i'm assuming i'm not losing as rapidly as i used to because #1 i'm building muscle and #2 i'm closer to my goal weight now than i was like 100lbs ago... ;) LOL that being said, have yourself a treat! if it fits, i eat it. ;)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Course you can! Just watch that one small treat doesn't lead to more
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    awesome guys! just 9kgs away from my goal weight don't want to mess it up! thanks everyone for the reply xoxox
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    Course you can! Just watch that one small treat doesn't lead to more

wisley said hun! am controlling my self really! as much as i can thanks :flowerforyou:
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    um... have you seen my diary?? of course you can? yes, my weight loss has slowed down recently, but i am losing inches so i'm assuming i'm not losing as rapidly as i used to because #1 i'm building muscle and #2 i'm closer to my goal weight now than i was like 100lbs ago... ;) LOL that being said, have yourself a treat! if it fits, i eat it. ;)

hehehe just had a look at that delicious diary babe! it looks awesome :D
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options

hehehe just had a look at that delicious diary babe! it looks awesome :D

eh... i'm a chocoholic. what can i say... :D at least i switched to dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate... right? that's better for you! LOL