Survivor....

Ack! I can't believe Parvati won...I was so upset... well, I wanted to eat something. I gotta stop watching that show, but my kids love it. The most deserving person never wins!!

Replies

• Ack! I can't believe Parvati won...I was so upset... well, I wanted to eat something. I gotta stop watching that show, but my kids love it. The most deserving person never wins!!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    I'm so with you! ICK! she shouldnt' have won a damn thing! I wish it was James or Ozzy.... but Erik is def the biggest dumbest survivor yet... lol

ooooo next season should be good! lol
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    I read an article about Amanda yesterday. Her a Ozzy are a couple now, at least that made me happy. :love: I too was completely shocked to see that Parv won:explode:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Parvati... ick... did you see her last name, "Shallow" :tongue:

When does the next season start? Where is it? :smile:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    I kinda thought her last name fit her well....lol
    *Shallow* how fitting!

Oh well, the most deserving RARELY wins!
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Does anyone know who voted for who? I was shocked that Parv won! At least James and Amanda are going home with something.
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Parvati... ick... did you see her last name, "Shallow" :tongue:

When does the next season start? Where is it? :smile:

Its in Gabon (Africa) next season. I'm not sure when it starts but I can hardly wait!!
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    it probably starts in the fall. they usually run them one in the fall and one in the winter. i couldn't believe parv won either! poor amamda. she didn't win the first one because she pissed so many people off(honestly i didn't really like her as well in the first one!) and now this time she played about as true and honest as you can in the game and she lost to a backstabbing liar! i honestly think ozzy was the most deserving he should have won the first time he was on. but i do understand why they wanted him off. i cannot believe cirie or parv made it as far as they did. i guess the others didn't watch the season that they were on or they would have known how they played. cirie did the same thing this time she sat back and rode the coat tails and made everyone else look like the bad guy. and parv did the same lying flirting crap. OMG and what was up with natalie's question for parv? did she want her or what?! how does her in the bedroom have anything to do with anything?
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    and what was up with natalie's question for parv? did she want her or what?! how does her in the bedroom have anything to do with anything?

I know! It had nothing to do with ANYTHING!