about 85 pounds to go

Options
Hi I'm fairly new here. I'm looking to encourage others with the same or similar goals. Looking forward to meeting new people.

Replies

• emjaful
    emjaful Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi I'm emma. I have about 85lbs to go too :)
  • sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    heh... I put mine as 100... but really, it's til I feel really good and can maintain a healthy lifestyle..

My name is Teri.. and lets do it together!! *dons cheerleader outfit, looks in mirror, takes off cheerleader outfit*

*waves pom poms*
  • mbvaldivia30
    Options
    Hey, you can do it I've lost 70 lbs in the past it took me six months. I feel it will take about eight months. Looking forward to sharing the journey. Welcome to my fitness pal
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hiya *waves*
    I am trying to lose about 60+ pounds, can I still play here? =) I did lose about 20 pounds before finding MFP, so technically I needed to lose 80 pounds when I started ;)
  • sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hiya *waves*
    I am trying to lose about 60+ pounds, can I still play here? =) I did lose about 20 pounds before finding MFP, so technically I needed to lose 80 pounds when I started ;)

Come play with us! 5 or 500, all are welcome!!! (in my zone of course, and I think I done just hijacked her post...)

so sorry bout that!
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hiya *waves*

Come play with us! 5 or 500, all are welcome!!! (in my zone of course, and I think I done just hijacked her post...)

so sorry bout that!
    Thanks =)