Want new friends on MFP with open diaries!! :)

Options
I just moved to Glenwood Springs Colorado..if anyone from that area is here please add me? Either way, I'd love any new friends from any area. I've lost 54 pounds with 31 left to lose and would just like more friends to support. I'm not exactly as active with this site as some others are about communicating, but I do log my foods and would love to help support others.

I'm 5ft2 and 160.5 pounds, trying to get to at least 130. Friends with similar goals would be great!

Replies

• wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You can check out my diary any time.
    good luck to you
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". I started at 198 in January, and I'm 128 now. I *think* I'm at goal, but I don't know. I think I just need to get my mindset there! My diary is open. Feel free to friend me :)
  • arraggh
    arraggh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Im 5ft 2" started at 239lb a month ago, now 16lb lighter with another 83lb (ish) to go, my diary is always open

Anyone with similar goals feel free to add me - im an active user :D
  • arraggh
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". I started at 198 in January, and I'm 128 now. I *think* I'm at goal, but I don't know. I think I just need to get my mindset there! My diary is open. Feel free to friend me :)

well done!
  • arraggh
    Options
    I just moved to Glenwood Springs Colorado..if anyone from that area is here please add me? Either way, I'd love any new friends from any area. I've lost 54 pounds with 31 left to lose and would just like more friends to support. I'm not exactly as active with this site as some others are about communicating, but I do log my foods and would love to help support others.

I'm 5ft2 and 160.5 pounds, trying to get to at least 130. Friends with similar goals would be great!

well done on your weight loss so far! :D
  • paperducks
    Options
    Hey! I'm about your height and weight so feel free to add me and would like to lose about 20-25lbs. My diary is open to friends. Best of luck to you!
  • MisguidedRoses
    MisguidedRoses Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want I'm 5'6, 174, and trying to get down to 155.
    Good job on your weight loss so far
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    my diary is open feel free to add :-)
  • Ginagogogo
    Options
    I've been doing MFP on my own for a bit, but have plateaued :(
    Friends may help get me re-motivated!
    I'm 5'5" and about 140, just made my diary open to friends. I'd love it if you add me!
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    my diary's always open!
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    you can friend me...I am 5 foot started at 157 and am about 138 now ...at least another 18lbs to go...also my mom who just started needs new friends

www.myfitnesspal.com/semeiks
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends and I am an inch taller than you and I weigh about 5 more pounds so our goals are very similar.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" aiming at 130 pounds. My diary is open. I look for friends who keep in touch. I don't see any point of having friended someone who disappears. ;-)
  • steve_crowther
    steve_crowther Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, on the same journey. Please feel free to add me if you want.

Steve
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You can add me!

I am 5ft 1 and do a ton of weight lifting with some cardio. My goal weight is 136lbs. Currently I eat 1600-1800cal a day.

I always keep my diary open, and cook a ton.