Help with a Polar FT7

Options
I just got it today. I was soooooo excited until I went to set it up and hit the wrong button. Now it's set on Spanish, which of course I don't understand, and my stupid little booklet is not helping me to reset the whole thing and neither is the website. Anyone have ANY experience with this that can offer help? I so want to try out my new toy!!!

Replies

• dmg16duke
    dmg16duke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Open up the back and take out the battery. Wait 30 seconds, then put the battery back in. That often resets the hrm. If not, on my hrm (FT80), the language setting is under settings (the gear icon), general settings (the bottom option), language (the bottom option). Hope that helps!
  • oop98
    oop98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here's how to get it back to English from Spanish

Get to the 'home page" of the watch, SHould have date and time and say FT7 at the bottom.

Press the triangle down button (bottom button on right). Screen should say "Ajustes".
    Press the circle button (middle button on right). Screen shoudl say "reloj, fecha/hora"
    Press the triangle down button (bottom button on right) 3 times or until the screen says "Ajustes generales".
    Press the circle button (middle button on right). Screen shoudl say "sonidos de botones"
    Press the triangle down button (bottom button on right) 3 times or until the screen says "idioma".
    Press the circle button (middle button on right). Screen should say "Espanol".
    Press the triangle down button (bottom button on right) 7 times or until the screen says "English".
    Press the circle button. SHould be done!

Hope this helps!
  • ekking69
    ekking69 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks!! I got it fixed! Phew!