Hello my name is Troy I am new

Hello My name is Troy I am new here, for 15 years I consumed junk food and mountain dew and everything else with sugar in it. Well I ballooned up to 567 pounds the most I ever weighed. What it got me was Limpydima for ten years in my legs and one point I was put in a nursing care home about to lose my legs. Well now my life has changed I am going to have Bariatric surgery gastric bypass sleave put in me, I am on a 1200 preoprative diet now. I have lost like 0ver 80 pounds I have to get to 450 or under to have the operation, and I finally broke out of the 500,s this past week I am down to 493 and I been walking in the early morning.

Replies

• amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!

My name is Amber, I have about 75 ish pounds to lose =)

Lets be buddies!
  • CopperGalaxy
    CopperGalaxy Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations that is amazing how you are turning your life around and very inspiring to others. Keep up the good work! xx
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Troy.

Best of luck on your journey. It sounds like you are gaining the information/tools you need to make a change. You can do this.
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Nice job Troy! You have made some amazing changes. Best wishes with your continued journey and upcoming surgery!
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Good work, Troy! You can do this. Don't get overwhelmed. One day at a time....
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    That's awesome! Friend request sent. Best of luck to you.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Welcome and Congrats on the loss so far.. I am sending you a friend request. Looking forward to seeing your progress.. Good luck.
  • troy667
    troy667 Posts: 4
    Thank you all for the nice welcome!
  • enigmachik
    enigmachik Posts: 150
    Welcome Troy! Congrats on taking your first steps in a journey to a healthier you!! :)