Tower of Terror Run at WDW in Sept 2012

Options
I am super excited that I am running the 5K race for this event in September. This will be my competitive race since my college track days. I am nervous and a little scared but I know I can do this.

I really can't wait to cross that finish line (I don't care what place I come in) and get that medal around my neck. I have heard that the Run Disney are wonderful races. And I know I will get bit by the run disney bug and this won't be my last one.

Was wondering if anyone else is doing this race or the 10mile race in September at WDW

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that one, but hubby and I are doing the Wine & Dine Half Marathon in November at WDW. We did the Tinkerbell run at Disneyland in January and we are excited to be eligible for the "Coast to Coast" medal.

This will be our third Run Disney event. We love them! They are fun and very well organized.

Enjoy the race and hope to see a picture of the medal around your neck! :happy:
  • poohrlc
    poohrlc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have not officially registered but am planning to run the 5K since I will be at Disney over that weekend. Now I just need motivated to start running again and get serious between now and then =)
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    AWESOME, I can't wait, Been training for a while. I am so excited. I think the race is only 65% full so there is still lots of room. GOOD LUCK
    Hello! I have not officially registered but am planning to run the 5K since I will be at Disney over that weekend. Now I just need motivated to start running again and get serious between now and then =)
  • poohrlc
    poohrlc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I officially registered! So excited =)
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It is fast approaching. Can't wait.......