Who wants to be motivational friends with me?

Options
Hi!! I have a really great guy in my life. He thinks I'm perfect just the way I am, bless his heart. This isn't helping me get to my goal, but it is helping him stay out of the dog house...lol :p !!! No big deal, I'll just keep going. I had some good momentum going but then I lost it. I feel it starting to come back. I just need some awesome motivators!! Come aboard and lets do this!!!

Replies

• deeslovinlife
    deeslovinlife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too have a great guy in my life, very supportive, but I'm finding I still need that extra motivation or accountability.
    We can do this, it just takes time and motivation. I have been doing very good on my workouts and for the first four weeks did great on eating clean but then life got crazy and the eating clean wasn't very clean anymore. I am starting again with the eating clean tomorrow (Sunday) and would like someone I can post/journal what I ate every day to, I already keep a journal but the only one who looks at it is me so right now I'm only being accountable to myself and I think I need to be accountable to someone else as well. I'm in lets help each other keep motivated.
    Denise
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't bite. ;)
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat! :) I could always use more supportive friends.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    This woman is THE BEST EVER !!!

I'll lend you my superhero cape for a while if you need it. Or I could just fly in the air to you and be your drill sargeant. Which do you prefer oh motivation lacking friend of mine?

xoxoxo
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if your looking for motivation! You can do this!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Add me, I wanna help!! :)
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!