NEED A SUPPORT SYSTEM!

Options
Hi, I'm kinda new to MFP. I just would like to build up my friend list so that when I officially start my weight loss journey (08.27.12), I will have a support system. I tend to give up very easily.:smile:

Replies

• AnnaMC1977
    AnnaMC1977 Posts: 241
    Options
    I'll do it! I need some support myself. I'm trying to get fit and lose weigh before my wedding. Ultimate, I want to weigh 125. I'm new to MFP too...just signed up today.
  • MsChris062
    Options
    Me too!!!! I have 40lbs to go. I have 1 friend but I would like more.
  • ccgc4321
    Options
    I'll try it!!! Going to get started first thing Monday morning. I also need lost of motivation and seeing that other
    are doing this is motivation for me just knowing that I'm not alone.
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hey girl! feel free to add me, im an active logger and am always supporting my MFP friends and looking for the same :)
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am on MFP every night.
  • BethanyTL
    Options
    I tend to give up easily as well :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    hi! I am on here all the time! Usually several times a day! I love new friends! Feel free to add me - same goes for anyone!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... I am new also. I believe it is important to have a strong support system on this journey.
  • OliveCarsey
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, we can all use more support. I have only been on MFP for 6 days so I don't really have the hang of it yet. I tend to get discouraged and give up really easily- I have never been able to diet for longer than a few days. The friends I have on MFP have been great, as well as the community as a whole, any questions I have they answer honestly and without judgement. Good Luck.
  • gaschwartz
    gaschwartz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have my ups and downs as well, but the support really helps! You can do this, start now!
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE CAN ADD ME. Not only do I offer support, but hugs are not unheard of lol! I like to kid around, but I am always willing to offer support to anyone who needs it. We all do at some time or another and it's nice to have.