How to do side by side photos?

Options
Hi there,
Im just wondering how yous all put two photos into one side by side photo? Im wanting to put progress pics up but no idea how to do it.
Thanks

Replies

• MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    bump! I really wanna know too!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    paint?
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i used a free program called PhotoScape for mine.
  • fitandfunblonde
    fitandfunblonde Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have paint but have no idea how to put them both on there lol
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I hope you find out because I'm clueless on this too! :ohwell:
  • fitandfunblonde
    fitandfunblonde Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can aybody help me with my pics? Ive managed to get them on the same picture, but they only small, how do i make them bigger? Thanks
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump! I know this thread i old but i am wondering too any help out there
  • akindc
    akindc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone, the App Stitch Pic does that.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I use PicArts app on my phone
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Good old fashioned Paint, or try the free photo hosting sites like photobucket
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    PicMonkey.com and "create collage"
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You can use Paint for it. Just open one picture, then stretch your background space out. Then if you go up to the big paste square option at the top, instead of clicking the clipboard click on the word paste beneath it with the little arrow. It will pull open a little mini menu and select "Paste From". It's basically an insert option, and then you will be able to choose another picture from your library to add in to the spot you opened up.

If it ends up being too big, simply use a site like Imageshack and when you upload your picture, you have the option to "resize to 400 x 600 for message boards" or some such sizing.

Hope that at least faintly makes sense... Only one coffee in me.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Im just wondering HOW YOUS ALL put two photos into one side by side photo? Im wanting to put progress pics up but no idea how to do it.
    Thanks

Yo, FitandFun, I hate to dance on your parade, you know, but I wuz born in Brooklyn, and there ain't no thing like YOUS ALL. Yous is plural. If you're talking to one mamaluke it's you, if you're talking to his whole friggin' family then you use YOUS. Hey, I ain't, you know, like, the grammar police or nothing, I'm just saying. No disrespect meant, you know, so, like, feggeddaboutit!

:laugh:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    fotoflexor.com. it lets you inport and export with photobucket. open a picture then click "make collage".
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Im just wondering HOW YOUS ALL put two photos into one side by side photo? Im wanting to put progress pics up but no idea how to do it.
    Thanks

Yo, FitandFun, I hate to dance on your parade, you know, but I wuz born in Brooklyn, and there ain't no thing like YOUS ALL. Yous is plural. If you're talking to one mamaluke it's you, if you're talking to his whole friggin' family then you use YOUS. Hey, I ain't, you know, like, the grammar police or nothing, I'm just saying. No disrespect meant, you know, so, like, feggeddaboutit!

haha. Love it!!
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Bump! Have been wondering this myself.
  • soulmatesnvrdie
    Options
    You can right click pictures and paste them into Paint, then adjust them accordingly. It takes a little trial and error to get things lined up properly and the way you want it though, which can be a little annoying since you have to retrace items to move them again when using Paint. When saving though click save as and select file format as JPEG instead of the usual bitmap, it keeps it better quality usually and many sites only upload JPEG.
  • jreckart2003
    Options
    This is helpful for me too! Thank you for the info :) Now, to just take my before!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    PicMonkey.com and "create collage"

This is MUCH easier than fotoflexor - thank you!