11 1/2 months and 102 lbs. lost!!!

Options
Smokey19
Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
I've lost this wt. in such a short time that I am so amazed! I can't believe that I could even do this. I watch what I eat and do exercise of some kind everyday. I am more active than I have ever been and eating healthy isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I look at it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. I've lost over 41 1/2 " overall...3" in my neck alone...wow!

Replies

• Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, but want to see pics....keep up the good work and be proud of yourself what a great accomplishment
  • WhatitisLiz
    WhatitisLiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I'd like to see pics too. :-)
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    wow great job, that is so awesome
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • bonnieluann
    Options
    Awesome o:-)
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    awesome job girlfriend :) thanks for always being my support too!
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Can you share a little of your journey? What worked? What didn't work? Did you stick to a certain calorie intake or what is recommended for a 1-2 lb loss? Did you use your exercise calories? Whenever anyone has had succcess I'm always eager to learn from them. You're doing great!!!!!
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    By the way I'm so proud of you. You are such an inspiration. I'm so glad to log in and see you every day and read your diary and see your burns. It's awesome. If you can do it, I can do it... I often think that. Don't leave MFP! We need you as a motivator! I'm sooooooooooooo freakin proud of you so far! Amazing!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! Thats over 46kgs. Wow!!!
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    muchos congrats! You should be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!