Breakfast Ideas

Options
Hi Everyone.

I was just curious what people generally enjoyed eating for breakfast that was healthy. I'm not a huge cereal and toast fan and for the longest time I didn't bother to eat breakfast. So I was just looking for some variety if anyone had interesting breakfast ideas?

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    cream cheese pancakes
    steamed veg
    grilled chicken (or whatever protein) salad
    eggs and bacon
    egg muffins with some protein and cheese
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I will eat a fried egg sandwich (cooked in olive oil) on Light 45 cal wheat bread

Waffle with 1tbsp of Peanut Butter

Turkey Sausage or Turkey Bacon and 45 cal toast
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I like wraps too using FF wrap, smoked turkey, Laughing Cow Cheese or any thing else I want to put in a wrap. I'm also big on steel cut oats with fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches, raspberries, etc. . .) This morning was a Bagel Thin, Honey Cream Cheese, 1/2 c. Greek Yogurt w/fresh blueberries.
  • lovepink4913
    lovepink4913 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really like to put 1 cup of Dannon Light and Fit Non-Fat Vanilla yogurt in a bowl with a package of Krogers Strawberries and Cream Instant Oatmeal (not cooked, just empty the package straight into the bowl with yogurt.) it's really good. It kind of tastes like ice cream, maybe thats why i like it so much! But it holds me over from about 8 to 1.... its 250 calories! You should give it a try! (: