40 lbs since Feb

Options
Just wanted to share my progress so far, slight as it may be. The first picture is me (and mary poppins!) last year in May before i conceived my son. i am 5'10" and about 255 here.

[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/chef_mary_mac/Facebook/Disney Vacation/224604_1883588702607_830891_n.jpg[/img]

A few days before giving birth Jan 2012. I was 305 the day of his delivery.
[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g92/chef_mary_mac/Facebook/Winter 2012/mfppic1.jpg[/img]

I joined MFP in April and have lost 16 lbs since then. 41 pounds lost since giving birth. I know I still have a long way to go but happy that my pace has been steady. I love coming here to get inspiration from everyone. Feel free to send me a friend request.

collage_2012-08-18_10-58-02.jpg

*edit to fix size of picture*

Replies

• remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • dobielover1
    Options
    Great job...keep up the good work!
  • Arleigh7
    Arleigh7 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Slow and steady is the way to do it! Congrats!!
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    YOU MET MARY POPPINS?! Amazing!

Congratulations you're doing so well x
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    40 lbs is pretty big!!! and congrats, i can diff see the difference from the 1st pic to the last one. u posture looks starighter too. keep it up! =
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the good work :)
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    Great progress! I know we all want a quick fix but quick fixes don't last. Keep up the good work.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 pounds since February too! You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • angienb12
    Options
    Wow. Very nice. I love that you wear the same clothes in each photo, it is easy to see your progress. Keep up the great work!
  • dizneedana
    dizneedana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring! I see a big difference! You should be proud of yourself. I will try to friend you if I can figure it out. I haven't done that yet...I am new here.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOUR SMILE!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! great job and keep it up!
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone- your encouragement means a lot to me :)
  • Selenaintx
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep it up!!!
  • freakyfreckles
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are doing so fabulously well. You look years younger in your face. Brilliant. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!