Pets, Pics & Names!

Options

Replies

• alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    *dies from all the cuteness in this thread* Bump!
    @ Lynxie I would totally give her cuddles! She is a border collie? My cooper was a border collie mix :)
    @ haylz Kitty looks like a mini of Dexter! Adorable!
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have 6 pets in total, but I'll start with pictures of my 2 cats. ;)

-

This is Meneer Kat (Mister Cat, or also known as Monsieur Katze).
    He's had a rough life. Had two different owners at first, before ending up on the street. Then he was taken in by a nice man, only to be left with his ex later who didn't want him. She basically left him on the street again and neglected him completely. She came to my house multiple times to actually tell me she neglected him and if I didn't want him. Needless to say I dislike her very much and I did take him in. Poor guy is about 13 already and he was so scared. It took over a year for him to get over his fear of being abused and abandoned again.

DSCF1022.jpg

And this is Mannetje. The pretty guy who loves the camera.
    He actually showed up at our house one day with Mister Cat. Turned out he lived with the same horrible woman across the street. She's neglected him as well and even though we haven't officially adopted him, he's been living here for 2 years as well now.

DSCF0946.jpg

ANY one who can miss treat a pet, in any way, is a pathetic waste of air. My pup has feelings and emotions like me. The difference? He relies on me for everything in his little life.
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Look at all those adorable pets! Cute overload!!

Acck okay, I had pictures on here, but can't figure out the HTML coding... uploaded them from my pic to tinypic and they are huuuge! lol
  • divinenanny
    divinenanny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    7302936424_83c23510b9.jpg
    IMG_1730 by Henk en Sara Raap, on Flickr

Our little Syrian Hamster, Sambal :D
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    :grumble:
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    No Cavies? D:
    I guess I'll get on later to post pictures of my two guinea pigs Oliver (Ollie) and Dexter (Dex)
    They're adorable(:
  • y0mbo
    y0mbo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is Nemo. The dog who thinks he's a cat and who is named after a fish.
    Aka Nemostilskin, Nemo Dog, Puppy Duppy Doo, Doggie Doggie Doggie, Nemo-tard

He's a 3.5 year old Yorkie Poo.

7808236856_8843fe6bf3.jpg
    Nemo by y0mbo, on Flickr
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Adorable! My car is named D'Artagnan...
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    th_Image0003.jpg

th_Image0022.jpg

this is my cat his name is PIERRE but he answers to P LOL
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    28vtvsj.jpg

Never posted a pic before....So i hope this works.

This is my Chocolate Lab, Her name is Penny.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    JP.jpg
    P-Nut and Jake
  • Kina_
    Kina_ Posts: 7
    Options
    Good choice ZambiNan. I completely endorse names that require an apostrophe and can be said in silly accents.
  • jjl0412
    Options
    This is Nemo. The dog who thinks he's a cat and who is named after a fish.
    Aka Nemostilskin, Nemo Dog, Puppy Duppy Doo, Doggie Doggie Doggie, Nemo-tard

He's a 3.5 year old Yorkie Poo.

7808236856_8843fe6bf3.jpg
    Nemo by y0mbo, on Flickr

Well, He certainly looks like he knows something you don't!! :bigsmile:
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    First NSV for this site... I finally posted a pic correctly.
    I love seeing everyone's furry friends - animals rule!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    JP.jpg
    P-Nut and Jake

Are these 2 fellas Boxers?
  • jjl0412
    Options
    I gotta say... As much as I think of my Mr. Jingles, I'd like to have all these others I see posted here to keep him happy and company!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    7812719844_d9dc655a4d.jpg
    7yo Aus Shepard named Edisun, she's my baby
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I have a lot... I had two cats, Sugar and Spice, for 11 years, they died in a house fire my family had almost 2 years ago =(

Now, I have 5 cats. 2 adults and they just had babies. They were both supposedly female, apparently not =P They got pregnant their first heat. Belle and Jazzy (aka Jasmine from when we thought he was a she) and their babies are Angel, Boomer, and Skittles
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Too tired to try to figure out how to post pics....I have 3 dogs and two cats. Brier is a 5 year old German Shepherd lab mix-best dog EVER! Alibi is a 5 year old cattle dog mixed with, who knows what and Piper is a 1 year old black lab crossed with my best guess of a border collie.

We have two cats as well. We have Simone who is a 5 year old tuxedo, very sweet little cat even after being thrown out of a car window in a plastic bag as a kitten-she still loves plastic bags. Then we come to El Bastardo-Dewey. He is a 5 year old grey tabby who weighs about 25lbs. If he doesnt get his food, he will try to eat you. He is very sweet at times, but when he isnt...look out! I came in the house after playing with the dogs outside and he was dragging a 5lb roast across the floor that I had thawing in the sink. He was going to eat it. He ate through the middle of a loaf of bread, he licks the butter ( I cover it now!) Vet says he is fine.......lol

They are all rescue animals too!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Too lazy to upload a picture, but I have a blue beta fish named Xander :) he's like my kid!