Anyone want to do the 100 pushup challenge with me?

Options
there is a website: www.hundredpushups.com

there are also smartphone apps.

I started this 2.5 years ago and made it to week 3 then I don't remember what happened...LIFE I guess....

anyways I want to start it again.

Did the initial test tonight and got 20. that puts me starting at level 3.

Anybody else want to do this and track their progress in this thread to help keep us all accountable?

Replies

• Corexecution
    Options
    I'm in. I did 50 tonight split 25 each!!!
    Lets do this!
  • thebalanceline
    thebalanceline Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll do it, too! I am TERRIBLE at push-ups, but I've always wanted to get better. I'll be starting out at level one, and I do the knee push-ups, but hey, it's about progress right? Thanks for posting this. Let's go!
  • lOvEly805
    Options
    IM IN!! WOoo Hoo!
    I can Only do 10 womp womp lol
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Why not? I'm in.

Edit - I got 3, btw. Level 1 it is. xD
  • missjacki
    Options
    OK I did W1D1 this morning after my jog/walk

the last 10 were VERY hard.....the others were OK
  • Blaqk19
    Blaqk19 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in! Only got to 7 before my wrists were hurting too bad. I guess that puts me barely into level 2
  • ladybugfrenzy
    ladybugfrenzy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I haven't taken the initial test yet! Wish me luck!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Im in!! I did this last year as well and then got pregnant so who knows how many I can squeeze out now but id love to do it with you.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Great hard work to everyone! I would love to do this challenge but my wrists are so bad and nothing I've tried helps to ease the wrist pain.

I would love to do a 100 sit-up challenge.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    w1d1 done

• girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'll be tracking your progress. I am unable to do it at present, but would do it next year maybe. But I'll keep you guys all motivated
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i started 6 weeks ago, but then started doing body pump 4x a week, meaning i couldn't fit in the pushups 3x a week because i needed someeeee rest time...next week I'm moving to the US and I think i'll only do body pump once a week, so i can give this a go again! i got up to week 4 though, and I reckon i'd still be around there because I've been building up muscle with body pump :) so maybe I'll join you guys in like 2ish weeks! :)
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    No thnx :laugh:
  • missjacki
    Options
    W1D2

11-13-9-9-13

today was MUCH harder...I was still sore from day 1. I was able to do those last 13 but just barely, and they were UGLY!
  • alleykatwill
    alleykatwill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge!
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I think push ups are one of the best and most versatile exercises out there. Will be checking this out tonight.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I've been wanting to try that for a long while since I'm terrible at them (I just upgraded from wall push-ups to modified pushups woohoo!) I'll run the trial test thingy tonight.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I started this awhile ago before I stopped, but I was doing push up on my knees and this go around I want to do them on my toes. I'll let you know what my initial test was later tonight.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in!! I'll start tonight after work!
  • rachelnelson76
    rachelnelson76 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 13 for me!