• xXAndrealphusXx
    Options
    Pale, thin black hair.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Tats

a sweaty working man

old fashion men, this one really turns me on, men who treat me like a lady makes me not want to act like one if you know what I mean lmao
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I think my boyfriend's lisp is absolutely adorable! And the gap between his teeth. lol

OH!!! And dirty cammies!!! They are more attractive than dress blues!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Proper English,haha. I cannot stand someone who doesn't know how to speak properly. I love groomed eyebrows and cute accents.

Oh and my absolute favourite; dark hair with bright eyes (blue or green).
    I'm such a sucker for that :love: :blushing: .
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Jade - You are so right. When I hear a British, Australian, New Zealand or Scottish accent my knees just go down for the count. Those are amazingly sexy accents.

As an Australian I find this hysterically funny. I've heard too many bogans/rednecks, I think :p

To answer the question; VOICES. Holy ****. There's a british/south african actor called Gideon Emery who has the most devestatingly dry, cold voice - and it KILLS me*. I am reduced to a hormonal puddle on the floor.

Thus I am very physically conflicted when I hear Christopher Lee talk.

(*: for the nerds: he's the voice of Fenris in DragonAge 2. Oh yeah.)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    yes dirty cammies are amazing, love it!!!!!! I can't help but help him get out of them!
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Backwards hats (sometimes forward) and if they smell good<<<automatically makes them 10x's more attractive to me if they smell good:tongue:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Kinda big lips - like Lana del Ray and super sultry voices, like monotone-ish.

At the same time, I'm kinda bothered by both - I hate monotone-ness if I can't tell the emotion behind it, especially if it's not happy. :/

I like super skinny and slender guys - I have a tendency to date guys smaller but taller than me! haha.
  • Genericwit
    Genericwit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think the percentage of 'odd' things in this thread is really quite low.

Most women here are describing things a vast majority of other women find attractive as well.

Yes, a large number of women like men who smell good, are intelligent and funny, and have all the physical characteristics which we're physiologically programmed to look for in a mate like a strong jaw, big hands, etc.

I'm more interested in the people who prefer men who reek of mildew and sulfur. I think that's more interesting. Just saying.

If you're going to describe any characteristic possessed by someone like Ryan Reynolds or Usher, it's not something that should go here. I assure you, it's not strange. lol.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Sharp cheekbones. Not necessarily a gaunt face, but... defined cheekbones are lovely.

Also, prominent collarbones.

Totes agree with this!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Crooked teeth
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Girls who have their hair tied back like they just woke up and ran out of the house.
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think the percentage of 'odd' things in this thread is really quite low.

Most women here are describing things a vast majority of other women find attractive as well.

Yes, a large number of women like men who smell good, are intelligent and funny, and have all the physical characteristics which we're physiologically programmed to look for in a mate like a strong jaw, big hands, etc.

I'm more interested in the people who prefer men who reek of mildew and sulfur. I think that's more interesting. Just saying.

If you're going to describe any characteristic possessed by someone like Ryan Reynolds or Usher, it's not something that should go here. I assure you, it's not strange. lol.

thats kind of a generalization on top of a buzz kill :wink:

One woman's odd could be another's normal. I don't believe myself to be programmed.
    My tastes change with every new male I see.
    I love flaws, and am not seeking a perfect man, because perfect is gonna be different for everyone as well.

(That's quite the difference n men between Ryan Reynolds and Usher:laugh:) I don't find Ryan Reynolds all that attractive, and Usher has some fun flaws as well.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Oh, and runny mascara.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Hands.....
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Humans. They are really odd, and I sometimes find some of them attractive. It feels kinda gross to admit it, but there it is.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    People who look anything vaguely like Michael Hutchence.

There, I said it.
  • dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Guys with long hair. Guys would joke that my ideal guy is a tall, pale, white guy with long hair. It's true. :( lol
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    People who look anything vaguely like Michael Hutchence.

There, I said it.

Agreed!

For me it's a smidge of shyness, ability to banter, and baseball caps worn backwards. :smooched: