1 Year anniversary (PICS). Didn’t make my goal...

Options

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • freakyfreckles
    Options
    Congratulations! You look GREAT!
  • cin714
    cin714 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great story and great workout tips.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I see abs coming in!!
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I so appreciate those of you that have found success, documenting your stories to share and motivate the rest of us. Great job!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and great tips :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Great stuff!
    And inspiring for those of us who know it's going to be a long haul!
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Incredible - and such an honest realistic approach - WTG I am made up for you!! x
  • heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! :)
  • Chetanpayne
    Options
    GREAT STORY And WAY TO GO!!! You worked on it, you stayed focused and you have done awesome! My goal is 30 more pounds and I say in a year, but I am not gonna set that kind of time date. I will be interested in seeing where I am in a years time compared to now. BUT, you have done great and have a lot to show for good work, focus, dedication and lifestyle changes. Yes, DIET is a 4 letter word! It has a beginning and an end. Where as wise choices mixed with a good exercise program is a way of life that will bring about great rewards.
    I, like you, work out 7 days a week. I may miss a day here or there, but my aim, my goal is 7 days a week. And I, like you , think it works great for me!
    Well, happy one year anniversary, congrats on all that you have accomplished.
    Take care and happy Sunday to you,
    Chetan Payne
    Avellino, Italy
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look great, Alex. I'm happy to be your MFPal and to see your daily progress and dedication. I wish I had two extra hands so I can give you four thumbs up!
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. Thank you for posting, your story is truly an inspiration! Also, thank you for the tips! :smile:
  • Dandawa
    Dandawa Posts: 97
    Options
    What a life style change and dedication this has been for you and I believe you have it straight for life. WAY to go, I wonder how many years you have added to your life. Great job.
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    Whoa, look at the muscle you put on! Goal or not, you're looking good
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Congratulations! Happy anniversary!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Awesome transformation! Thanks for sharing your story. It never gets old to find motivation in people who have done great even if not in the time frame they had pictured. It takes away the bad feeling we get when it happens to us. I like to think that as long as I'm losing I don't want to care how long it takes me... again, as long as I'm losing! Great job! Congratulations!!
  • boydme
    boydme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wonderful inspiring journey thanks for sharing with us!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you look great!! good job!
  • brentdaniels
    Options
    Great post. Stories like yours keep me motivated.
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for wonderful feedback. With numerous starts and stops over the years, this is the first time I WILL call my progress a success. And I can only say it is because of people like you who read these posts and inspire each other, that make us one happy community.

It doesn't matter how much weight we lost, 1LB or 100LB. With focus and determination, eventually we all going to reach our goals. But what matters is we all have the same goals to stay healthy and we are all here to help each other. Best to all of you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!