Best tips for flattening stomach?

Options
It's bikini time in a fortnight and I'm looking a lot better. My fat area seems to have chnaged from my thighs and hips to my stomach now. Just wondering what tips people have for getting rid of the stomach bloat and get a flatter stomach for a holiday.

Not looking for anything drastic, just sensible and acheivable ideas. I'm already downing lots of water and trying to eat low salt and suagr.

Replies

• Shimmerockstarify
    Options
    Try squatting after u eat it helps push ur stomach inwards it might help but i'm not sure cause every1 has different body....
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Not much you can do in two weeks other than continue to lose body fat.
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Not much you can do in two weeks other than continue to lose body fat.
    Thought that might be the case!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It's bikini time in a fortnight and I'm looking a lot better. My fat area seems to have chnaged from my thighs and hips to my stomach now. Just wondering what tips people have for getting rid of the stomach bloat and get a flatter stomach for a holiday.

Not looking for anything drastic, just sensible and acheivable ideas. I'm already downing lots of water and trying to eat low salt and suagr.

Continue to lose weight. Stomach will flatten.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    crunches, reverse crunches, bicycle crunches
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I did a no carb/low carb diet I had a svelt stomach! But that's where I tend to lose my weight so.. Not sure it would be the same for you. Plus it's pretty difficult (and not sure how healthy) to do!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    low carbing will help with the water bloat.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Lower body fat.
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Try squatting after u eat it helps push ur stomach inwards it might help but i'm not sure cause every1 has different body....

Lol. I doubt it will work but if you video it and put it on YouTube it may help you laugh a few calories off just thinking about the thought that this would do anything!!!
  • mitzi1235
    mitzi1235 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also, be sure to measure food and track it and if you are not on goal, add walking briskly. Hold your stomach in. I forget to do that all the time and it does help to firm your muscles up. Do not eat salt chips or snacks; stick to a few raw nuts or 1/2 banana or small piece of fruit for a snack; they process better in the body and do not become stomach fat unless you are over eating.