After 6 friggin weeks...

Options
I finally broke my stall. This better stick because if the scale goes back up, you guys are going to have to send me to a looney house. But yeah, yay!

Replies

• rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo that's awesome:happy:
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are inspiring to have :flowerforyou: stuck it out for those 6 weeks. One hears about plateaus but it's not until you experience them yourself that you realize just how frustrating they can be. I sure it took a lot of hard work and dedication on your part to persevere thru this! Congrats!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You're not goin anywhere - it'll stick...you more than deserve it going thru a 6 week plateau :flowerforyou: Congrats to you!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Well done, good job toughing it out.

What did your measurements do over the past 6 weeks? Sometimes the tape shows progress that the scale doesn't. :smile:
  • 2bthinagain
    Options
    I finally broke my stall. This better stick because if the scale goes back up, you guys are going to have to send me to a looney house. But yeah, yay!

congrats Lina- keep up the great work!
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! :smile:

I hope it not only sticks but keeps up! Way to go!

By the way, my 4 yr old daughter's name is Lina!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! :smile:

I hope it not only sticks but keeps up! Way to go!

By the way, my 4 yr old daughter's name is Lina!

Awwwwww, I bet she's awesome! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It was a tough 6 weeks, especially since i'm one of those weigh everyday freaks.

Shannon, I didn't have one Subway footlong the entire 6 weeks :grumble: You know I was serious if I stooped to those levels. :sad:
  • di_inglis
    Options
    Congrats..... plateus suck, but if we all stick together we'll all get through them.:wink:

66816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lina - I weigh everyday too! Just once, first thing in the morning...it usually helps keep me on track better!