10lbs DOWN!

Options
I'm not putting this in success stories because I'm far from my goal, but today I found a picture of me about 9-10lbs heavier (I don't know what my exact weight is right now) and 10lbs has really slimmed me down. It's not a giant loss and it doesn't look giant, but I do look different! Yesterday I was really upset about my weight and how I look and this really boosted my confidence that I'm doing the right thing and I want every to know, no matter how much you lose, 5lbs or 100lbs, you can tell the difference!

e93c26c9.jpg?t=1345335955

Replies

• rhymeswithfox
    rhymeswithfox Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome a so true! Congrats on your hard work, your waist is becoming very dainty! My scale doesn't move much because I'm fairly slim just very squishy (133 pounds but 28% body fat). At first it was so demotivating realizing the scale wasn't going to go down very much and day after day only seeing a small loss and then back up again (obviously not a fat loss, more like a food baby). But I'm hoping that after some time the change in life style will be visible too!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    For you I can tell a big difference, but when I look at myself I think I look the same. Then again, I no longer own a mirror- so I just basically "look at myself" quite literally.
  • misao1994
    Options
    I didn't notice a difference either! That's why I'm glad I took a picture because I do look different. I guess it takes 6 weeks for your mind to adjust and see yourself differently. How sucky is that!