Fitbit

Options
Does anyone use a fitbit? Does it work well? Is it worth the money?
Thank you to anyone who has an opinion about this.

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Love my fitbit but to be honest, there is a ton of great info already on the forums, if you use the search function and fitbit I think you will be surprised how many threads you will find, it is a very common topic.
  • rpillen
    rpillen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my fitbit! It's very motivating to me to see how many steps i take each day and i'm always trying to get more.
  • marlopaterson
    Options
    I love my FitBit! I got it a few weeks ago and it's a great way to stay informed on how active or inactive you're being. When I'm close to my daily goal, even if it's late at night, it pushes me to reach it. I've had mine a few weeks and love it so much my husband got one yesterday. It syncs with MFP automatically and the FitBit website is great, too.

18198566.png[/url]
  • JaneInKansas
    JaneInKansas Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit. It has definitely inspired me when I haven't had many steps in for the day.

Also a bonus, when I was having some issues with my Fitbit blacking out on me, I contacted them online and explained what was happening and asked if it was possible that I had a "lemon". They immediately took my information and mailed me a new Fitbit. Their customer service has definitely impressed me.
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Being active is less about doing an hour of cardio a day and more about what you are doing with the other 15 hours you're awake. Fitbit encourages the little things - walking to the store instead of driving, taking the stairs instead of the escalator.

I haven't found a better motivator.
  • denlyons
    denlyons Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit! The only thing is do not wear it in water. I accidentally forgot it was on my swimsuit and went into the ocean. No more fitbit! So now I am on my 2nd one and I feel naked without it!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit! The only thing is do not wear it in water. I accidentally forgot it was on my swimsuit and went into the ocean. No more fitbit! So now I am on my 2nd one and I feel naked without it!

you might want to try an "alligator wallet" its what a diver would put their motel key, credit card, i.d. in. I use one with my fitbit tucked into the side of my tight swimsuit ...works like a charm and I forget it is there. they are available on amazon and very inexpensive.
  • snugautumn
    snugautumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I think I will be getting a fitbit when I have the money.:flowerforyou:
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my fitbit!!!!! I love how it keeps track of everything for me making losing weight for me a little easier. Between this site and my fitbit being synced together it is a HUGE help. I highly recommend it and even talked my mom into getting one.
  • gemmaleigh1989
    gemmaleigh1989 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use a fitbit? Does it work well? Is it worth the money?
    Thank you to anyone who has an opinion about this.

I LOVE it. It's worth double the money ! I love that it accurately tells you your TDEE by telling you your cals burned by BMR plus cal burned from all the steps you take during the day!