Girls! Start a check in with me! :)

Options
Does anyone new want to start a check in with me? I have been reading some of the other ones and theres so many people that its overwhelming and i cant keep up. I am 25 and just started P90X and a new diet plan about a week ago. I would love to have someone keep me motivated and talk to discuss my experinece with!!

Replies

• ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for only people doing the P90X program?
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for only people doing the P90X program?

I'm wondering the same thing :)
  • FoxxyGirl84
    Options
    No just some people to talk about progress and keep each other motivated! :)
  • lynsien
    lynsien Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey I will do a check in with you!! Me and my boyfriend get P90x on Friday... I'm soo excited!!
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I just started back on MFP on Jan. 3rd & back to the gym on Jan. 4th. I want to go to the gym 5-6 days a week, working out 45-60 mins. a day. I'm really psyched about loosing my weight so I'm comfortable in summer clothes for vacation in July. So I have allowed myself plenty of time to get with it. I have to admit, I think I'm addicted to MFP!!! I love this site & I'm on it all the time, so I would be happy to be your check in buddy!!!:flowerforyou: I will send you a friend request!!! Anyone else getting involved, send me a friend request too, so we can all work together!!!:happy:
  • FoxxyGirl84
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I think I'm addicted to! I started on Jan 9th working out 6 days a week and watching my calorie intake. I have been down this road before and lost my steam at about week 3. This time I have a calendar and a goal so Im hoping I can stick to it. I would like to be 115 by summer time. Currently Im 130. If I reach my goal, Im going on a cruise to show off my new abs!!

PS.. this site says Im not eating enough calories, i thought that was the point?? :flowerforyou:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You seem focused...you should have no problem at all loosing that weight, just have to maintain it after that!!! You got this girly!!!:wink:

As far as calorie intake is concerned, I try to make sure I at least get my base calories for the day in. But if I'm not hungry I dont force them down my throat, but 1200 calories(or close enough to) isn't hard to hit. And I don't like eating up my exercise calories, makes my workout feel useless.
  • justsalad
    justsalad Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I justtt got p90x and I'm too scared to start it yet, everyone says it's absolute murder! Anyway, I'm checking in now! 201 lbs! I was 210 when I started two weeks ago, for some reason my body is reacting really well this time to me eating properly haha.
  • lynsien
    lynsien Posts: 11
    Options
    I justtt got p90x and I'm too scared to start it yet, everyone says it's absolute murder! Anyway, I'm checking in now! 201 lbs! I was 210 when I started two weeks ago, for some reason my body is reacting really well this time to me eating properly haha.

I know I'm sort of scared to start too. Like I said I get P90x on Friday. Think I'm gonna start Tuesday though. I know it'll be hard but it'll be worth it at the end, right! :happy: We can do it!!!!!
  • kann007
    kann007 Posts: 15
    Options
    I would love to check in with you all, I have quite a bit of weight to lose and the extra support would help a lot:)
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! If anyone wants to friend request me, go for it. I just started on Jan. 3rd, so I'm new, too!
  • FoxxyGirl84
    Options
    Ok so.. I think this is supposed to be under motivation discussion. Im gonna start it for us under "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." so we can get out of the "introduce yourself" forum. EVERYONE CHECK IN!!! :)