Odd things you find attractive.

Options

Replies

• sweetbeckymarie
    Options
    How a mans jeans fit (must be fairly tight with a slight sag in the tush area), guys with great hairstyles (most just don't care or put effort into that), men with thin legs, calve tattoos…lots of leg things with me apparently haha Oh and I love a guy that looks fairly plain but when you start talking to him you realize he has some stand out quality and can't keep your eyes off him. Also awkward ones for sure.
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Very masculine but sweet too, tattoos, and a New York accent. Does me in every time. Lol. Also, if he speaks Italian then I am mush.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Girls with funky colors in their hair.
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I don't have a height preference in men but it's interesting my most signifiant relationships have all been with short men (like 5'6=5'7) so I guess I like it :)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    These are the "odd" things I find attractive:

Languages...German and Japanese especially. I can't speak anything except English (a few words/phrases don't count), but I don't care. Just speak it!

Accents. Specifically, the one from Leeds, England (maybe it's the lack of the 't' haha).

Musical ability. TONS OF BONUS POINTS!!

/melt<3
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a man that can over-power me if i cant get away from him i LOVE him i know its probably wierd but i love a man that can hold me down lol

THIS!! OMG!!! So sexy!!

Well, YUM. hahahah
  • Dynamite190
    Dynamite190 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A very articulate and intellectual woman.
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's classed as weird or unusual but I have a big thing for forearms on men with veins, mrow, manliness.

I also seem to be attracted to big eyebrows, and tired eyes also! (kinda like Tom Hardy's eyes ¬_¬) But I also love big eyes, so....HMM, torn.

Edit: Can't believe how many people are into gingers with freckles these days, score! Haha.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Well kept curly hair
    Nice teeth
    Quiet, until you get to know them
  • achillesheel93
    Options
    Freckles!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    I LOVE a man that can over-power me if i cant get away from him i LOVE him i know its probably wierd but i love a man that can hold me down lol

THIS!! OMG!!! So sexy!!

Well, YUM. hahahah

pfft girl why do you think im on this fitness site lol .. lookin for that STRONG man whos gonna pick me up then hold me down ... om nom nom! lol
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Left handedness.

And a great credit score.
  • paperducks
    Options
    Freckles!

^ YES! Love freckles hehe

Also, a pronounced jawline.
  • sunflowerfaith
    Options
    tall, pale, messy hair. enough said.
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Big, big, dark, hairy men with meat on their bones. (I think that's pretty odd in this "six-pack" day and age) Not ape-like hairy or fat, but just manly and solid.
  • AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    normally hair and arms i like on a guy, eyes also but wouldnt say that was odd
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Mullets I find mullets on a man really sexy. There's nothing like a man with a business in the front and party in the back haircut. lol jk btw!!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Curly hair
    Heavy eyebrows (but it has to be two eyebrows, not one big eyebrow lol)
    Long hair on men
    Artsy types
    Sideburn - has to have sideburns!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Left handedness.

And a great credit score.

I like lefties too! They interest me.
  • tothetide
    tothetide Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Reading some of the replies on this thread are interesting. Personally, my strange attractions are not so much physical but how a person acts. That's what I notice first anyways. How someone smiles, how they walk, if they use their hands when they speak. A persons mannerisms attracts me more so than "eyebrows" or "collar bones".