New and looking for buddies!

Options
Hi there! My name is Sarah. I'm 29 and I live in Seven Lakes, North Carolina. I recently started changing my lifestyle to become healthier, fit and more comfortable in my body. My husband is my sometimes workout buddy, but our goals are so different so I thought I should expand my buddies!

So if anyone is looking for a friend to share this journey with, please get in touch! I look forward to meeting you. :)

Replies

• tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.Feel free to add me :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me. The food and exercise journal really helps!
  • nkellen2
    Options
    I need all the friends I can get ! ;)
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Always looking for buddies to motivate and help motivate me.

add me if you would like~Midge
  • TallCurvyMuscles
    Options
    I love friends, if you need anymore add me :P
  • sarahtime2lose
    Options
    Hey! My name is Sarah too:)! Feel free to add me! I need more buddies on here too!
  • NancyG55
    NancyG55 Posts: 86
    Options
    I am a "Carolina" gal myself. Not sure where Seven Lakes is, but I am in the foothills of NC, in Taylorsville, and always looking for new friends and support, to give and get!
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I only have 2 lbs. to get to my goal, then I am on maintenance but I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and can be a supportive MFP friend, if you can be. You can add me if you ike. :)
  • Meliechandler
    Options
    Hey!! I am fairly new to this but loving it. I have been doing it for 3 months now and have lost 18 lbs!! I could definitely use all the friends that I can get...I'm doing good but have a had a couple of rough weeks here and there lol So feel free to add me too!! :)
  • nicholssd
    Options
    I am relatively new here too and kind of in the same boat as you with the hubby. Feel free to add me!
  • Meliechandler
    Options
    Hey!! I am fairly new to this but loving it. I have been doing it for 3 months now and have lost 18 lbs!! I could definitely use all the friends that I can get...I'm doing good but have a had a couple of rough weeks here and there lol So feel free to add me too!! :)
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds! Good luck to everyone on their journeys!
  • chaihens
    Options
    I just started! You can add me, too!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I love to motivate and be motivated. Glad you are here