belly button pierced= motivation

Options
Italiano7
Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
I am about 70 lbs overweight according to my BMI. When I lose my weight- I want to get my belly button pierced. What are you going to do when you lose your weight and reach your goal?

Replies

• Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'd like to buy high heels and body con dresses- maybe some lingerie as well from Victoria Secrets. :blushing:
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Exactly that!!! =D <3
    When I was 14 my Mom let me go get it pierced... and I got chubbier, and chubbier =( It got infected and I had to take it out..

SO. I'm getting in re-done when I get to my goal! I'm really excited!
  • DaltonsMom910
    Options
    I would also like to get my belly button pierced (maybe) but I know when I get to my goal (10 lbs more to lose), I want this dress! =)

http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Women/Shop/Dresses/Daytime/PRD~1501089R1D385639CM/Chris+McLaughlin+Houndstooth+Ponte+Dress.jsp?off=26
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it will NOT be to get my belly button pierced. WAY too many stretch marks from my two beautiful kids. No way I want to draw attention to or show that area. Yes I want a toned flat tummy, but it will remain covered in public :-(.

My reward, maybe a new tattoo ;-)
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I got my navel pierced years ago when I reached my goal weight.
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have been considering the same thing! I used to have my nose pierced, but my (way too conservative) parents hated it, and I eventually let it grow back together because I was always taking it out in my sleep and I was tired of getting crap from people at jobs and things. But I wish I still had that piercing all the time! So I've considered getting my belly-button pierced, even though it's not the kind of piercing I ever wanted before in my life. (To me, belly-button piercings kind of have a different connotation that nose or lip piercings). But it seems like a good idea now. It's easy to conceal, but fun, and also easy to show off if you WANT to (like at the beach or whatever) . . . but I've been putting it off, too, because I want my stomach to be flatter if I'm going to get a piercing there. I'm just afraid my stomach will never stay flat enough for me to be happy with the way the piercing looks/attention it draws to the area. I've also considered a tattoo as a reward, but the only place I want one is at the top side of my thigh, and I'm afraid of gaining weight/stretch marks messing with it. Dilemma!!! But overall, I do think a piercing is a great reward for weight loss. It draws attention to your "new" body, it's fun, and it's totally reversible (unlike a tattoo, perhaps). Good luck!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Well, it's going to be waiting until after I wean, but I'm planning a full back piece.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am about 70 lbs overweight according to my BMI. When I lose my weight- I want to get my belly button pierced. What are you going to do when you lose your weight and reach your goal?

This^
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I had mine done in my early 30's. I'm almost 50 now. I took my jewelry out a few months ago because it's no longer cute with a muffin top. :(
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Eat a bunch of shyt I haven't eaten in a while......
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Squeeze into my skinny Jeans and go out for a pizza