Past goal weight and reached goal size

Options
kparks2
kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
I starting really calorie counting and hardcore exercising this past January due to a contest at my job and kept going once it ended. I weighed in mid January at 196 lbs and I wanted to get to 160 lbs. As of yesterday I weighed in at 157.8 and I reached my goal of size 8. Here are some pic changes. No laughing at the bikini pics as I know I can work on more toning. I wouldn't mind losing a couple more lbs and I definitely want to get more toned but either way if I can do it (and I yo-yo'ed in the past like many) than anyone can. Now it is about maintaining and I am confident I can because I know the hard work it takes to get here and there is no going back.

CostaRica.jpg

Replies

• TrinaCross
    TrinaCross Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!! Congrats! and who would laugh at the bikini pic, you look great and have came a long way!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Rock that bikini girl, you EARNED it!
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss and good luck with your toning and maintaining. a bet is good motivation, isn't it? :)

[img][/img]
  • kparks2
    Options
    I just cringe at my stomach but I live in FL where half the population has abs of steel ha ha ha but thanks for your kind words I appreciate it and I wish you all the best on your way to being fit too. YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic in that bikini! Great work!!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulation on the hard work. I think we have the same body shape. Again Congratulations
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! And your bikini is super cute!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Whooo-hoooo! Besides, you're very pretty to boot!
  • kparks2
    Options
    Yep! The pear shape...all the weight stays in the lower region ha ha ha. Thanks everyone I really do appreciate it more than you know!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. I reached mine at 150 this morning and am now thinking a few more pounds wouldn't hurt. It's a great feeling to reach that goal!:smile:
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've got a great curvy figure! And who cares what anyone says about being a bikini! :happy:
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wowwwza! You look stunning in your bikini! Definitely rockin it, super stoked for you! Congrats on reaching your goals :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • kparks2
    Options
    TY Again so much everyone. This is why I love this site!
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    How did you get your abs to look that good? Are there any specific exercises or toning you can recommend? I carried all my weight in my stomach, so now I have a lot of loose skin. The good news is I can see if finally starting to tighten up some.
  • kparks2
    Options
    How did you get your abs to look that good? Are there any specific exercises or toning you can recommend? I carried all my weight in my stomach, so now I have a lot of loose skin. The good news is I can see if finally starting to tighten up some.

My abs are not that good ha ha ha thanks though! I do aerobic classes at my gym and strength training classes. Many times they do a portion of abs work out. I really want to get into pilates and yoga because a former co worker told me that is a great way to tone. Hope that helps.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATION!!!!! ~stands and claps~ Great job. You have done it. You look wonderful:flowerforyou:
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great!
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Excellent job! So inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!