Not new, but looking for new friends!

Options
Hello! I've been using this site for a while, but have been slacking lately--looking for some new friends to keep the motivation up! I promise I'll repay the favor with some encouragement for you as well!

:)

Replies

• ErikaMG23
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. You (and anyone else) can add me.
    Support is great to have :)
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    hello You ca do anyhting you want if you put your mind too it. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.
  • kgoodwin84
    kgoodwin84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for that as well! I'll add you :)
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm all about being active on this site. A key to my success!
  • bahlquist
    Options
    I am new and have only one friend. I will add som pics soon! Please add
  • blobert1
    blobert1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends too!
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am on maintance now, but will continue to log daily and motivate my friends. Feel free to add me
  • jnicole90
    jnicole90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new friends as well! Anyone is free to add me :)
  • tiffymcg
    Options
    Me too! Please feel free to add me, too! :)
  • tatgirl67
    Options
    I am new and i could use some of your motivation! I will give you some too!!:bigsmile:
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I always like haveing new friends to help remotivate me :)
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation and new ideas for healthy foods. Anyone on here can add me!
  • lizlikewoah
    lizlikewoah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - looking for more people, too! Day 7 back on it - here we go!
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'll invite you, as anyone can me too. Happy to hand out motivation when needed. :)
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!

I've been here and gone and back and forth several times since I found MFP...>BUT<...this is the time I'm gonna stick with it!!!!!! I know I can do it...lost over 65 pounds with WW 9 years ago!! It's alittle different this time...age, etc, etc, etc....but it's gotta be mind over matter to work and I'm gonna give it all I can!!

The key to success/healthy living is not taking that road alone...encouragement and support are soooo important! Sharing recipes, food tips, exercise ideas, pats on the back ~and kicks in the butt~ are all necessary to get us where we want to be! Along with that, we need a plan/goals!

Here are mine!
    1) Drink 64+ oz of water per day
    2) Exercise/walk at least a mile a day (Just started doing a challenge to get 25 WAP dvd miles in by 8/31. Have 19 to go!!)
    3) Stay under my calories and NOT eat additional calories earned by exercise (this may change now and then as I go in order to keep my body guessing!!)
    4) Hope to lose 30 pounds by Christmas (Joined a MFP Challenge to lose 1.5-2 lbs per week for 19 weeks)... This might not work for me as I am losing so much slooooooooooooower than in the past, but I will see how close I can get!!

I know that many of you are doing fantastic things with your weight loss, time at the gym and on your own!!! Yay for you!!! I'm kinda/sorta just starting back at it again and taking things slow. BUT...If anyone wants to add me, please do!

Skinny/Healthy vibes to all!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Sending a friend request. Anyone/everyone, feel free to add me, too.
  • kateguy1981
    kateguy1981 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    me too I cant always do with more motivation! x
  • sarahbakian
    Options
    add me: sarahbakian@gmail.com