Random thing....but kind of funny!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
So, today my son (almost 18 months), proceeded to take his diaper off and then sat on my mini stair-stepper thing and pooped on it. Yes, it was VERY gross!

Anyway, is he trying to tell me it's time to buy a potty and train him or is he telling me not to get on the stair-stepper anymore??? LOL!!

Thoughts??

Replies

• TamTastic
    So, today my son (almost 18 months), proceeded to take his diaper off and then sat on my mini stair-stepper thing and pooped on it. Yes, it was VERY gross!

Anyway, is he trying to tell me it's time to buy a potty and train him or is he telling me not to get on the stair-stepper anymore??? LOL!!

Thoughts??
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try the potty dear , if he refuses , Invest in some onesies QUICK! :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Thoughts??

Just like his momma!

*ducks and runs*
  • TamTastic

Thoughts??

Just like his momma!

*ducks and runs*

Them's fightin words J!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    lol that's too funny! I can't wait until taylor starts pooping on stuff...oh wait, yes i can lol
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Get that potty chair out! He may be ready to start (long process), and get those treats ready. I used to keep a jar of M&M's that were only for potty treats. They could have them when they sat on the potty chair, whether or not they did anything.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    lmbo yes Ruth...bribes...I MEAN positive reinforcements are key LOL....at least for my guy! :wink: