Hello there!

Options
I'm Eric from Burbank, CA. I have started this site on the suggestion of the preparedness class for BWS. I am 43, and have over 120 pounds to lose. I have been heavy most of my life, and now it is time to take control of it all and see what can be done. I have an amazing woman in my life, also on this site, who has had the BWS and is very supportive. I hope to help whomever I can on here, and ask understanding when I call out for help and motivation as well. We're all on the journey to feel better and be healthier. I am open to any and all friend requests, just be aware that I can be a bit sarcastic, and sometimes I think that I am funnier than I am.

Replies

• pigbopa
    pigbopa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. Feel free to add me, if you would like. I've got quite a ways to go myself.
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I have a LONG way to go but gonna get there one day at a time.
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome Eric: I have been overweight all my life. I lost several times but always gained it back. In April of 2011, I was going thru a divorce after 25 yrs of marriage and decided I wanted to get healthy, and wanted to see my grandaughters grow up. I started on my own then found this website. I have lost a total of 75 lbs. This is the most fantastice website to be on, and you will get alot of support all the time. I have 30 lbs left to lose, and due to issues going on in my life, I had stopped but never gained and I am back to reach my goal........Good luck to you, and we can chat anytime.......Joann
  • dechantal53
    Options
    I am not new to this site I have just returned many times. I do great when I use it but I tend to drop off every now and then. I have been on a 28 day challenge to go Vegan and am on day 20. So far I love the diet or I should say the new way I am eating. I do have energy and I get to some type of exercise on a daily basis. So I would love to join this group.
  • hightown60
    Options
    Hello, I am new here too, going to give my best shot..so good luck to you both and everyone else!
  • CurlyGurlie88
    Options
    hey welcome! burbank? I have an uncle that lives out there! I hear it's nice. Well I would love to be a fellow supporter, add me if you like! :)