Desperately Needs Motivation And Support Today!

Options
having a really bad day today and I feel emotionally drained and cant bring myself to eat :(

will that be bad on my body? even for one day?

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I doubt one day of anything will affect any long terms goals you might have, but still...eat something, perhaps some vegetables or fruit.

EDIT...will not eating today, cause you to over-do it tommorrow? If so, it WILL be bad.
  • eric5150ii
    eric5150ii Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    While an occasional skipped day is not overly detrimental, make sure you start easy in the AM with some juice or such. Intermittent
    fasting can be a weight loss tool, but it is better if planned for and not emotionally motivated.
  • dinoskycm
    dinoskycm Posts: 267
    Options
    Yea, I mean if you eat something, it may make you feel better. I know that when i dont eat, I feel irritated and almost lethargic. :( try to eat something warm and easy on the stomach, like soup or mashed potatoes. That way you at least have something in your stomach.
  • pdxrose
    pdxrose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're having such a bad day. Do something to take care of yourself. Bubble bath, novel, call a BFF. Tomorrows a new day. We're looking forward to hearing you're having a better day tomorrow
  • rbraddy
    rbraddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Slows down your metobolism. :frown:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I don't think a day or a meal really hurts. I mean its not recommended and you don't want to do it forever. But, I know some days like when it's really hot or it's a bad day or I just don't feel good, I don't want to eat. I try to eat something just because but it's usually small.

If you just can't do it, then don't but you probably don't want to make a habit of it either.
  • ShellyPop
    ShellyPop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feeling alot better today.. yesterday i managed breakfast and some lunch but nothing since then but then again today ive had my breakfast and dinner..

If that would have happened me a few months ago i would not have cared about ti and just gave up but it showed me this time i really mean it!