I lost 50pounds doing Turbo Fire!

Options
Hi everone:) I just wanted to share, that you can do it!!!!! I started my path of being healthy and weight loss a long time ago, but it really stuck this Jan1 like many people i made the new years resolution to lose weight and get healthy, and for once it stuck! I had bought Turbo Fire a month before and had been just sitting there looking at me and i had tried it a few times but hadn't stuck with the schedule..........Jan 1 i made it a goal of mine to follow the schedule and push play 6days a week, and i did it!!! It wasn't easy or fun on some days but you can do it if you set your mind to it and follow a schedule, I was at least 50pounds overweight and started off doing the modified workouts, i was coming off a back injury and hadn't worked out in 6months, as i got stronger and started losing weight i did more and more, then i started to change my eating habits and more weight started to come off!!! I finished the 90days of Turbo Fire and started the advanced 60day program and am happy to say i just finished it:):) So far on my path i have lost 51pounds!!!! You don't have to be in shape to start a workout program!!! If you are moving and set workout goals you have made the hardest decision!!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend, i feel that the more friends and motivation you can have the better!!! Also if you have any questions about what i did or am doing please just message me and aks! I am so not perfect!!! but would love to help or share what has worked for me:):) I just wanted to put it out there that we can do this!!!!!!

Replies

• FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I agree it is better with a scheduled workout....i look forward to my routine everyday! Congrats girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nahodson
    nahodson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Whats Turbo Fire?? Would like to know how to get it or just look to see if I would be interested.
  • jmm27
    jmm27 Posts: 34
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thats so awesome!! :) You look great! :)
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! that is an amazing set of DVD's isn't it
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Congrats! I've been thinking about doing Turbo Fire too! I'll add you!! :)
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes it sure is:) Turbo Fire is a workout program by beachbody, you follow a 90 day schedule and it also comes with healthy eating plan, you get 10dvd so you are always changing it up, it worked for me now on to Insanity starting June10 woot woot:)
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    50 lbs is AMAZING!!!!!! So glad t6o call you friend! Thank you for your inspiration and support!
  • MandyRi
    MandyRi Posts: 4
    Options
    "Your not tired you just got your second wind." I love when she says that! Congrats!!
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love it when she sais that:):) I'm like ok bring it:)
  • Specializedbkh
    Specializedbkh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations of the weight loss!!! :drinker:

I love hearing stories like this!!! It helps to give me motivation.
    I've been on a roll of motivation for the past 2.5 months, but it's been a long time coming.
    I now need to lose about 75-80 pounds to be at the healthy weight I want to be at. So yes, stories like this are always a great help!! Mostly because it's not about pill popping and starvation, it's about determination and accomplishments one may never thought to achieve.

Thank you for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • floral13
    floral13 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats that is inspiring. I am just starting so this helps.
  • siliisobel
    siliisobel Posts: 49
    Options
    Well done! Your such an inspiration to us all!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    wow what a great story - I am on week 3 of Turbo Fire! haven't had much loss but def feel my muscles are toning....I am def going to stick to the schedule...its such a great workout.... Congrats again!!!
  • Cgppyt
    Cgppyt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What was your diet like. ? Thanks for your tips.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    impressive!