Need to lose 75lbs... Could use some support ;-D

Options
My name is Erin, I am 31, I did Adkins (lost 20) and Prism (lost 55) back in 2004... since then I have gained most of my weight back. I am newly married as of November 2011 and just since then have gained 25lbs. YIKES! I have tried and tried to lose weight multiple times, have a whole shelf full of diet books, exercise videos galore, magazines, you name it. I just can't seem to stick with my plan on ANYTHING that I try.

My husband loves me, and tries to support me but it comes out sideways I think and usually ends up making me feel worse (I might just be overly sensitive to his methods). He has never had an issue with his weight, he actually has a hard time keeping it on, even though he eats and eats and eats - so he just doesn't understand.

This time around I am going to do Insanity and eat the way the program says to. I know it is going to be hard and painful, but I HAVE to do it... We want to start a family, but I need to lose first (I have PCOS) so hopefully that dream will be able to come true. I am currently 215 lbs and would LOVE to weigh 140 or close to there...

Wish me luck <3
Erin

Replies

• tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me! I log everyday. I got married January of 2011....and my husband and I said we weren't gonna get "fat and happy"....but we did. I gained about 35 lbs in that 1st year. Have lost 33 since February after seeing our "1" year anniversary pictures! LOL

I know you can do it.....and weight loss will help tremendously with your PCOS!!!

I still want to lose 10 - 20 more....not sure exactly yet....so could also use your support (weight loss has slowed down a lot the closer to goal I get!):flowerforyou:
  • CurlyGurlie88
    Options
    congrats on your marriage! I'm about to get married in Oct. :) maybe you have some useful tips :D Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Molish81
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I added both of you, good luck to us! :-)
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Been at this for about a month and loving the site! Always welcome new friends. I really love the support and guidance here :)
  • ivy9494
    ivy9494 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :) It won't be easy, but it's definitely worth it! Just don't lose sight of the end goal ... don't get distracted by the bumps along the way. :)
  • jenmonty4
    Options
    Hi,feel free to add me if you like.I would like to lose 100lbs.I have lost weight before and I am going to do it again..we can do it :)
  • mullrich
    Options
    I am starting today. I also need to loose 75 lbs and am afraid of failing. I need a lot of support.