Odd things you find attractive.

Replies

• In high school I LOVED guys with braces. I'm also a sucker for gutarist or drummers, singers, dancers, and actors.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Thick glasses and a love of horror movies.
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    I like guys that are nerdy with swag lol

Me too!!!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Outie belly buttons. I think they're sexy. Oh, and Drew Carey.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    unattractive boys. seriously. i've had enough of good looking people.

I am not even kidding.

If you can pull that off hun, and stick to it...you'll end up one of the happiest women you'll ever meet.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Ankles, hairy legs, nipple piercings, and sweating while working! lol (maintenance man, or guys working out)- so i guess not too odd, but odd enough i suppose as what my friends tell me. haha
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    - long hair on guys
    - pals skin
    - shyness
    - nerdy
    - big arms and shoulders
    - when a guy is not afraid of having body hair, it's manly!
    - strong legs
    - jawline
    - eyes
    - lips
    - voice
    - laugh
    - hands
    - glasses
    - facial hair
    - the look of just plain shirts with jeans
    - suits
    - when he's open about things
    - not afraid to show his feelings
    - honest
    - loves video games (back to nerdy)
    - when he wears cologne
    - soft hair
    - his smile
    - dimples
    - his big arms holding me close
    - likes to cuddle
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Construction sites. Muscles in hard hats and wife-beater shirts! (Not interested but love to look!) Yum-yum.
  • Long hair on men, and muscle. My dad had a family friend growing up who was a workout fanatic and always had shoulder length black hair. Ever since I have alway s been stuck on those type of men. But not a lot of guys grow their hair long around here. That's why I think Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Eliot Spencer from Leverage are two of the hottest men in the world.

eliot_spencer.jpg
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Scars.. My "guy i spend a lot of time with but we are not in a committed relationship" has a scar to the right of his mouth. I love to kiss it.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Oh and crazy sick gigantic muscles.. that most women find unattractive.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    lean, muscular guys with shaved legs, you can see all the muscle def :love:

must be goofy, too.

Edited to add: like the guy in the profile pic! :heart: him
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Hands. Big strong hands.:love:
  • I'd have to add.....a man who enjoys medieval reenactments/Arthurian era and doesnt mind getting dressed up to attend.

and...

A man who can DANCE. I'm not talking ballroom here (although thats sexy too) I'm talking about a man who knows how to dance up close/personal, almost a dirty dancing/street dancing type.

I used to dance many moons ago. My dance partner and I were just that....dance partners.......there was nothing else between us, but when we danced, EVERYONE thought we were a couple. That, is sexy to me......a man who can dance like that, but know that its just dancing and nothing more.
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    Mullets I find mullets on a man really sexy. There's nothing like a man with a business in the front and party in the back haircut. lol jk btw!!

I love mullets. MacGyver. Swoon. I love men with pale hair, blue eyes and ruddy skin that flushes easy. And I love them about 6 feet tall. I like a big-boned guy as I am big-boned (I need to literally buy extra-large for ladies' hats & watches).
    My current sweetie fits the description. except he refuses to grow a mullet.

What is weird I guess is I am attracted most to him when he first gets his thick blond hair trimmed and has that nice clean stubble with a tuff of bang hair in the front. I just love that. :love:
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Also chiming in on Asian guys. My teenage one-that-got-away was an Asian dude who played guitar and my god was he smoking.

Extra points for the ultra slick, techie Japanese dudes with insane hair.
    you let him get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not compete with Miss Scandinavia! :(
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Also chiming in on Asian guys. My teenage one-that-got-away was an Asian dude who played guitar and my god was he smoking.

Extra points for the ultra slick, techie Japanese dudes with insane hair.
    you let him get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not compete with Miss Scandinavia! :(
    Boo :(
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    A man who has goals in life and is pass the "little boy syndrome" stage. He has to have his *kitten* together and know what he wants out of life and isn't afraid to voice it.

I'm a sucker for deep eyes and well groomed facial hair.

Luckly, I found my keeper! ;)
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    lazy eyes
    men's hands & veins on arms & hands
    noses
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Hairy chest and abs :P