Do Not Know How To Add Friends!!

Options
Hi I am new here and am in need of some diet buddies to give me support! I am a 42 yr old stay at home mom with 2 girls. I have some serious health issues and HAVE TO SUCCEED!!! Any help/support would be greatly appreciated!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    40/yo stay at home mom, I'll add you :-)
  • sheen8r
    sheen8r Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey, I'm new, too! This is what I've figured out in the last few days on mfp:
    There are HUNDREDS of forums with new people popping up every minute, so if you want to find friends like you, just search message boards with key words like "moms on diets." I searched "running" this morning and found three people with very similar situations, and I was able to add them as friends
    Good luck!!!
  • judykay05
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love this site and you will too! to add friends all you do is click on their name. That takes you to their profile. Next to their picture you will see a couple buttons. "Send Message" and "Add Friend". Click on Add Friend and send a quick message and they will accept on their end. Then they will show up on your home page. It's quick and easy. I'll send you a friend request now.

Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am not a stay at home mom but I have 3 kids aged 15, 12 and 10. I turned 34 yesterday. I have been on MFP for 21 days and I am really loving it. I sent you a friend request.
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! Anyone else that would like to add me, please feel free! I love having new friends and sources of inspiration!
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a working mom with 2 boys. Could use some support & I also will try to motivate! Good luck to all of you on your journey.