Turbofire!

Options
Soo.. I just ordered TurboFire because it looks like a lot of fun plus a good workout! I am so anxious, excited, and nervous at the same time. If anyone is doing it, I would love to hear feedback or hear about your results! Also feel free to add me because I'm sure I will need the motivation to get through it! Thanks in advance!

Danielle

Replies

• newtrx
    newtrx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You will absolutely LOVE Chalean Johnson. She is amazing this is the perfect one of her videos to start out on. If you haven't been doing strength training, there is a great toning workout-do this liberally as you fist get started. You might also look into Extreme Chalean for even better total body stregthening. Good Luck!
  • Btrflijmi
    Options
    Hi! You will love TF, I am on my 2nd 12 week round and I am down almost 50lbs! Chalene is by far the most motivating instructor of all the Beachbody programs! Just stick with it, its challenging to get the moves down at first, but you will be a pro in no time! You can do it!!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    It's so much fun!! I didn't lose weight following her schedule, I needed to add in more strength training with weights. But I use all the cardio sessions and HIIT sessions in conjunction with my weights and I've lost some weight and definitely toned up.

Enjoy it!!

And p.s. my stamina is amazing from doing the videos and HIIT workouts. Like, crazy amazing. It's such a good feeling!
  • fee26
    fee26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You're going to love it. I'm starting my eighth week on a 20 week rotation. I haven't lost a ton of weight yet, but I've lost around 15 inches. It's crazy. Have fun!
  • dmclement917
    Options
    Thank yall for the feedback! I am even more excited now for it to come in so I can start! I am doing 30 day shred right now but sometimes I find myself bored with it, so I'm thinking it won't be so bad if I do a different workout every couple days.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    TF i awesome Chalean is a great instructor and the workout are challenging but so much fun that it does really feel like work.. I did it a few months back it helped me to kick start my weigh loss back and lost 30lb and ton of inches.. It is one of my top programs to do...