I'm new, wanting support and friends! :)

Options
kbucks
kbucks Posts: 15 Member
Hey everyone, I'm 19 years old and new to the site! I have lost about 30 pounds but joined because I need help losing about 40 more. I'd love to hear all your tips and tricks!

Replies

• draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    eat a protein rich breakfast, then your less hungry later.
  • t1dude
    t1dude Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope you get as much out of the site and app as I have. It makes things so simple: enter all your food and exercise, and stay under your calorie goal. Do that, and you WILL lose weight. I've been very surprised with how much weight I have lost simply by staying under my calorie goal no matter what. If I go over a little bit, I just do some more exercise. Good luck!
  • Desitweety
    Options
    Is anyone doing the hcg diet???
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Eat more fiber-rich foods like whole-grain cereals, drink your water ever day, no soda. :)
  • Percyjs
    Percyjs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    oh wow, there isn't one specific way.....keep yourself motivated, be encouraged, be educated about fitness & nutrition, keep moving and pray yourself through bad cravings. that's what's worked for me. Good luck and God bless!
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    HCG's not a "diet", it's short-term starvation involving a substance that has absolutely no value. An almost-guaranteed recipe for a weight-gain rebound.
  • chub92
    chub92 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey there :)
    I'm christine, and I'm new too, but looking to lose 55 pounds :) Good luck :)
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! My name is Kim and I've been on the site for a while now. I definitely love to try to help out other by giving them motivation and love to get motivation back for myself...please feel free to add me!!
    Good luck in your journey...ours are all different but that doesn't mean we can't all be there for each other!!

Oh yeah and....water, protein, water, protein, water, protein :happy:
  • Desitweety
    Options
    I didnt mean to post on here but since you replied on hcg your body is not going into starvation mode..read the book lbs and inches.and ive lost 11 1/2 lbs in 16 days and its working great and ive been working out...
  • sarahesterly83
    sarahesterly83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I as well am new and am looking for friends :)