Unflattering photos

Options
You know how some friends will accidentally take some really unflattering photos of you and post them on Facebook for the whole world to see? Back in February I had a few photos taken of me that made me just go, "Wow. I look /terrible/ :frown: " Well, today I was out with a few friends again and when it came to picture-taking, I thought, "Oh no, this angle feels really familiar..." but we were all having fun, and what's a few ugly photos to commemorate a good time, right?

Just a while ago my friend put up the photos on FB and ... I was surprised at how they didn't actually look horrendous. I mean, compared to six months ago!

Similar angle, with a difference of 10 pounds:

tumblr_m91cz5d11W1rztjvbo1_500.png

Still a lot to work on, but an improvement!

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Aww! Those are both good photos but you can really see a difference in your face! Keep up the hard work!

And hey. It's never "just" 10 pounds.

A pound off, whether it's 1, 10, 15, 30, 60, 100 or whatever, is something to be proud of!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe that's only a 10 lb difference!! Such an obvious change, your face looks so slim in the second picture, congratulations!

I love seeing before and after face shots. I never think of my face changing when I think of weight loss but I notice other ppls faces always look so much prettier in their after shots! So thanks for this
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You have beautiful eyes and a smile that shine in both photos and really you look great in both. So, with that fact said... you are looking awesome in that second photo and I can see why you'd be stoked!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is quite a difference. You should be very proud of your success!
  • maryesser
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! Congratulations on your progress.
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    nice work! both are fun photos but it sure is fun to see change! very inspiring!
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Big difference; you look nice in both but wow!!! It looks like you lost more than 10 lbs.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! I've always been cursed with a chubby/round face (which my friend lovingly dubs "moon face") and cheeks that everyone and their mother feel the need to pinch :grumble: so it's encouraging to see a slight slimming down in that area :happy:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WTG, you look great!! Noticable difference for sure!!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    awww you're so fricking cute!

my face shows absolutely no change and i've lost almost 30 pounds. you're so lucky. it is noticeable in your face right away!
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's amazing what 10lb will do.
  • Nicoleleeee
    Nicoleleeee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics but that ten pounds has really made a difference with your face, as it's so much slimmer now. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    BIG difference; you look great!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I have tons of unflattering photos- not enough lady balls to post them though! lol
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! my face is the last place i lose weight :) but you really look great!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can really tell a big difference!

I have a "no posting pics without my approval" lock on my facebook for this very reason. I guess they don't see what I see!
  • sexychocolate_42
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! You look great... keep up the good work!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I can really tell a big difference!

I have a "no posting pics without my approval" lock on my facebook for this very reason. I guess they don't see what I see!

Facebook's privacy settings read like Latin to me -- they're so hard to figure out! I have my photos set on private but mutual friends can still see them in the original album. :sad:

Thanks everyone for the supportive comments! :heart:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    You're adorable in both, but that ten pounds did make a difference!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    omg!! u look like ur 16 and yes thats a compliment to look young!! :D 10lbs did make a huge difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!