Lack of comments

Options
Small rant...

I find it very sad that HUNDREDS of people will comment on someones post about losing TONS of weight, but only a small handful of people comment on those posts where its very little. I know that its exciting to see those who have lost more make their posts, but I feel like it could make people lose motivation to not have the comments on their posts when they have only lost a little. To me its like saying that those of us who have lost so little aren't as good as the bigger losers. NOT VERY MOTIVATIONAL!!

Replies

• MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    maybe you have the wrong friends...

<--- habitual commenter
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm talk about on the message boards.
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree with healthyhandyman

i comment on each pound becuase each pound that beats the dust is just one more step in the right direction :)
    Congrats on your sucess so far and KEEP IT UP!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I did a post a while back about the inches I lost from around my body, and all I got were crickets. I didn't want to bump it to bring it back to the top, so I just let it go. Post about it to your friends... you'll get better results. :)
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! And some people suck! lol
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    *kitten* em'
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    But do it for yourself , not to amass comments.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    you also have to consider when you post...if you post at the peak periods your post will be at the bottom of the page in NO time...

if you post at the dead of night moments, it'll be missed when the threads pick back up again and people log in to check on their last posted topics...therefore bumping it to the bottom...

i've learned through trial and error that there's a "good" time to post a post if you want to reach maximum exposure....
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i must have some pretty good friends. i get comments whether i lose .1 pound or 2 pounds!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Congratulations on your weight loss so far.