driver's license

Options
MissNations
MissNations Posts: 513 Member
For the first time in YEARS, the weight on my driver's license is not accurate because it is too HIGH. :bigsmile:

Replies

• myownadvice
    myownadvice Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good for you..that must feel great!
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I don't even know what my DL says. lol
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    great!!!!!!!!
  • kittyconni
    Options
    Holy crap! Mine too!! WHOOT TO US!!!!
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ok... I just looked. I am 55lb more then my DL says. I had my husband look at his and he is 24lb LESS than his. And he has lost 50lb so far.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    My weight was more than 100 lbs over for quite a while, and, of course, when ever I got it renewed I adamantly said there were no changes. Now that the weight reads 10 pounds too high I am thinking of getting a new license even though it doesn't have to be renewed for a couple years. :wink:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    *high five*
  • rlt2005
    rlt2005 Posts: 15
    Options
    So glad Florida doesn't list weight on DLs! Yikes!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

So a few years ago I heard if your weight was off by more than 25 lbs on your license (or something like that) you could get a ticket. Anyhow, when I had to renew my license I asked the gal to change my weight and she looked at me like I was crazy and said she'd never had anyone ask her to increase the number before lol! Keep in mind I got my license the day I turned 16, and I was super athletic in high school. She added around 30 lbs but it's still nowhere near accurate!
  • RabidCarrot
    RabidCarrot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My weight isn't on my DL but a few months ago my wallet was open on the counter and my 7 yr old daughter saw it and said mommy who is that? lol I hadn't really realized how much I had changed til that moment.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options

So a few years ago I heard if your weight was off by more than 25 lbs on your license (or something like that) you could get a ticket.

Ya know, I've been wondering about this myself - can anyone confirm if this is true?
    I am now officially 25 pounds under the weight on my license, but I have more to lose before I'm done as it were... I've lost enough that I don't look like the picture anymore though and that alone was enough to make me wonder when I should renew it. It doesn't expire for a few more years.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    LOL..that is a big win!

Mine is 30 lbs wrong too, it's too HIGH

(and I lied by 30 lbs when I put it on there)

I gotta get a new pic. One that doesnt' highlight my 3 chins that I no longer have :)

Congrats!
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just realized that the weight on my drivers license is actually correct so i now weigh what i weighed when i was seventeen:) still more to go but a lot less then what i have been! Its a wonderful feeling :)
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    For the first time in YEARS, the weight on my driver's license is not accurate because it is too HIGH. :bigsmile:

Haha. I have been 220 since I was 16 on my drivers license. I am now 208. This is the first time since I was 17 that the weight has been higher.

I love it!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just realized that for the first time in a very long time mine is actually the correct weight. But soon it too will be too high. Even thought it doesn't expire for a few more years, I plan on taking a new pic and putting my new weight when I reach goal.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! It has been a long, long time since my DL weight was even within 15lbs of accurate. It's a great feeling. Cheers to you all. :drinker:
  • dmacgrrr
    Options
    Way to go!! I just lied my fat @$$ off when I got my new DL. Now its my goal weight! Off to work out... ;)
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    I would hate to have to have my weight on my driver's licence.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    YAY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!