NSV - A really big deal to me (jeans)

Options
katamus
katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
Alright, so something that was kind of a big deal to me was that I had these Lucky Brand jeans that I bought back in 2008 that were not the best fitting I had ever had.. But I figured, hey, I can drop a pound or two and fit just fine. That was okay for a little while, but I barely wore these jeans because they're like my Sunday driver.. I wanted to keep them looking nice (the bottoms always get destroyed on my pants.. always) especially because I am not the type to blow money on clothes like that. I'm a clearance fangirl. If it's not more that 50% off, I'm not buying it. But it was a Christmas present to myself.

And then one day, after months of not wearing them, I couldn't button them. I blamed this on my fiance shrinking them in the wash. Denial. Then a few months later I couldn't even get them over my butt. Great.

And now 65 days on MFP.. THEY FIT! YAY!

I'm not at my goal, but this is a huge deal to me. :D This is the BEST they've ever fit/looked on me.

l.jpg
l.jpg

Replies

• saramariebabyy
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know how exciting that can be. I think everyone has that one pair of jeans... Or a dress... Or even maybe a favorite shirt that we can't wait to squeeze back into. I'm happy for you girl! :D wear them proud!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look great in those... you looklike you're at goal already! wow.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great and you can now wear those awesome jeans! It goes to show you should hang on to clothes you love if they're too tight because you never know when you'll fit them again!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats... Now it's my turn- perhaps in a few months!!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's gotta be a great feeling, good for you!
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of miss me jeans that I'm having the same battle with! congrats on your success!!
  • snoppdog69
    Options
    Congratulations! that's terrific. I hope to beable to do the same soon. :)
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YAY to you!!!! you look fabulous!!!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing!!!!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I know how exciting that can be. I think everyone has that one pair of jeans... Or a dress... Or even maybe a favorite shirt that we can't wait to squeeze back into. I'm happy for you girl! :D wear them proud!!!

...or, like me, an entire closet full. haha
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I like the .....or a closet full. Yes, that'd be me!

You look great!
  • hannahchipmunk
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait until I can fit into my skinny jeans!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ah! I can completely relate to this as I'm waiting for my splurge jeans to fit (Sevens, even $60 @ Marshalls was a HUGE splurge).

thanks for posting; you look mega hot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!