Back again!

Options
Clinno
Clinno Posts: 123 Member
Hi, I made great use of MFP last year, losing 17kg but slowly drifted back into really bad eating habbits and have now undone 11kg of my hard work. So I'm back and need some motivational friends! somthing that helped me a great deal last time :)

Cheers, Clint.

Replies

• lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Clint - Im the same, started really well in January and lost 18 pounds, but have drifted back into the bad habits. New start today. Be strong and focus on how good it felt!
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Welcome back?
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! I started last year and lost a few lbs then fell off the wagon and have now come back 20lbs heavier. Adding you for motivation :) welcome back!
  • Clinno
    Clinno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I know that last time it was such a great help to have people to talk to when logging on but some of my most motivational and active MFP friends have dissapeared it has been so long :/
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!!!!

Add me! I will happily motivate both our chunky butts!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!

We all need friends!

:-) :-) :-)

Xx
  • Alsm77
    Alsm77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm the same I lost nearly 40 lbs and have put over half back on!! Back today to start fresh with a new account
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hiya, same here. Have another 7lbs to go to get back to where I started. Feel free to add me.

Welcome back!
  • alovesopure
    Options
    welcome back :D
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me anyone
  • 21June
    21June Posts: 99
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile: